What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why I Think Adonai Mitchell is a WR2 in 2024 - Plus Talk On Going Against ADP (1 Viewer)

To clarify here:

Richardson threw 21 passes per game. Did he get knocked out of a game or 2?
He completed 12.5 passes per game. In fact, he had games of 24, 6, 11, 9 completions. He surpassed 12 completions once in 4 games.

I like Mitchell's talent. I don't know that I feel strongly that ARich can support two top 24 Fantasy WR's.

To clarify here:

He completed 12.5 passes per game. In fact, he had games of 24, 6, 11, 9 completions. He surpassed 12 completions once in 4 games.

I like Mitchell's talent. I don't know that I feel strongly that ARich can support two top 24 Fantasy WR's.
I have faith in Shane Steichen getting him up to speed. Has had success with pretty much every young QB he has coached so far in his career in the NFL.

To clarify here:

I have faith in Shane Steichen getting him up to speed. Has had success with pretty much every young QB he has coached so far in his career in the NFL.
I think Downs has a better chance of taking the next step than I do Mitchell hitting the ground running in 2024. I'm not convinced AR can support 3 WRs for consistent fantasy production. Not to mention I believe they still want to run the ball a lot.

To clarify here:

I think there's a big range between:

"Up to speed"

and

"supporting two top 24 fantasy receivers in 2024."

He averaged less than 13 completions per game. He averaged less than 150 passing yards per game. Supporting two top 24 guys seems like a MAJOR leap.
I think Richardson will be good for fantasy. I think logically, he'll be a better QB in his 2nd year.
I just think it's a really talk task to confidently declare he'll have two top 24 receivers.

Could AD Mitchell finish top 24? Sure. So could Rashod Bateman or Quentin Johnston. Just doesn't seem real likely.

To clarify here:

I think there's a big range between:

"Up to speed"

and

"supporting two top 24 fantasy receivers in 2024."

He averaged less than 13 completions per game. He averaged less than 150 passing yards per game. Supporting two top 24 guys seems like a MAJOR leap.
I think Richardson will be good for fantasy. I think logically, he'll be a better QB in his 2nd year.
I just think it's a really talk task to confidently declare he'll have two top 24 receivers.

Could AD Mitchell finish top 24? Sure. So could Rashod Bateman or Quentin Johnston. Just doesn't seem real likely.
Oh yeah. I'm not on the "AD will be a top 24-30 WR guy this year" train, but I do think eventually he will be a decent WR, may not happen until year 2 or 3 though. Downs may be OK this year, but going back to the steichen offense, he doesn't seem to traditionally feature a slot guy. I think this year may be the last year Downs puts up OK/respectable #s and eventually its more Pittman/AD mixed in with 35-50 catches by JT too

AD will definitely become a value at some point, and honestly, I believe more in the Colts' offense than anything else. We need to see more, but if you do believe it will not get any cheaper than it is right now. We all have seen this offense when it is on point, and it most certainly can support multiple pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread