What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Calling all Sneakerheads, The Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Ayeee it's been a dope couple of weeks for drops. Last week managed to cop a pair of the Bred 11's. That was pretty easy considering they made 2 million pairs.

This week it was all about Yeezys. Yesterday I was able to cop a couple pairs of the 350 Yecheil's. One to rock, one to resell lol.

Then this morning I hit the jackpot. Literally. Entered into an Adidas draw for the 350 Zebra restock. Have never won an Adidas draw before. Noon came around and I got a notification I had won. I have full intention of reselling. I can't rock that style, but damn they fetching right around double their retail value on resale sites. I'm stoked.
S'all about the bots and the resale, bruh.

Just kidding, I have no idea. Saw this article and remembered this thread.

Some vintage ideas here. Love the Starbury ethical tip.

https://fastbreakdaily.com/2019/01/05/forgotten-signature-shoes/

From dope drops to flip flops, merrily merrily may this thread rule y'all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought my firstborn Jordan 12 Retro Black University Gold Editions. She doesn’t ask for much and wants these things for some reason. 

I got them on eBay through their “Guaranteed authenticity“ thing. They allegedly sent the shoes to them and they’ve been approved and should be headed my way. 

How worried should I be? 

Bought my firstborn Jordan 12 Retro Black University Gold Editions. She doesn’t ask for much and wants these things for some reason. 

I got them on eBay through their “Guaranteed authenticity“ thing. They allegedly sent the shoes to them and they’ve been approved and should be headed my way. 

How worried should I be? 
I’d rest easy. An eBay authenticator is no less legitimate than a StockX authenticator. And they just launched that program like last month, so it’s in the new period where they’re going to really be putting effort in so the program looks legit. The biggest thing I look at when I use eBay for sneakers is the seller history/reviews. The authentication is just an extra step for buyer comfort.

I’d rest easy. An eBay authenticator is no less legitimate than a StockX authenticator. And they just launched that program like last month, so it’s in the new period where they’re going to really be putting effort in so the program looks legit. The biggest thing I look at when I use eBay for sneakers is the seller history/reviews. The authentication is just an extra step for buyer comfort.
Thanks. The only options were stockx which didn’t look legit to me and stadium goods which after watching several YouTube videos seemed legit but the same shoes were $700!!! (The ones I purchased were $297 out the door). 

Users who are viewing this thread