What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Camera phone pic of the day (1 Viewer)

This is some quality schtick Shuke. :thumbup: Who beat Shuke in the tourny, I haven't been paying attention to anything (and yes, I'm lazy).

This is some quality schtick Shuke. :thumbup:

Who beat Shuke in the tourny, I haven't been paying attention to anything (and yes, I'm lazy).
Probably some total dweeb.

Asked some of my buddies who are lifetime Hoosiers about this. This was one reply I got:"This chair has been there as long as I can remember (at least since early eighties) Rumor has it - a giant gnome lived in the corn field and asked the residents to build a chair in their yard so he may sit in it and overlook traffic.....otherwise he was going to eat all of their offspring."
Giant gnome :confused: . How would you know he's a gnome if he's giant? Wouldn't he be just a weird dude with a beard?
His parents were gnomes.
More likely just his mom was a gnome. Everyone knows gnome chicks are sluts.
Confirmed.

I don't know if I can top the giant rocking chair, so maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.

,Apr 1 2005, 09:59 AM]

I don't know if I can top the giant rocking chair, so maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.
:sadbanana: I was looking forward to this photo today
Weren't you making fun of this thread yesterday?
Not the whole thread. Just the scott baio photoThe street sign in the middle of the field with the giant rocking chair was pretty ####in cool :yes:

I'm just afraid that I'm not going to be able to find something funny enough every day. Then I'll just start forcing stuff. People will start complaining how each day's pic isn't that funny etc.

I'm just afraid that I'm not going to be able to find something funny enough every day. Then I'll just start forcing stuff. People will start complaining how each day's pic isn't that funny etc.
Maybe just post a picture with a different perspective of the rocking chair each day?

Maybe just post a picture with a different perspective of the rocking chair each day?
This has legs

Sio you're saying you don't want to turn into Ray Romano?

I'm just afraid that I'm not going to be able to find something funny enough every day.  Then I'll just start forcing stuff.  People will start complaining how each day's pic isn't that funny etc.
I was traveling yesterday when I saw it. It's not like it's down the street.However, I did take a second pic of it yesterday, but not sure why you'd find it funny after you've seen the other one.

LINK

You sound like GM here.Just post the ####ing picture and shut up already.

I'm just afraid that I'm not going to be able to find something funny enough every day.  Then I'll just start forcing stuff.  People will start complaining how each day's pic isn't that funny etc.
You sound like GM here.
Jesus you're right. Let me go take a pic of the mystery sweater.

What a godawful sweater. Then again, it's a sweater, so the godawful part is implied.

I was traveling yesterday when I saw it. It's not like it's down the street.However, I did take a second pic of it yesterday, but not sure why you'd find it funny after you've seen the other one.

LINK
Dont lie, we know thats your house.

Asked some of my buddies who are lifetime Hoosiers about this. This was one reply I got:"This chair has been there as long as I can remember (at least since early eighties) Rumor has it - a giant gnome lived in the corn field and asked the residents to build a chair in their yard so he may sit in it and overlook traffic.....otherwise he was going to eat all of their offspring."
God that's embarrassing.
:bag:

I need some ideas here, people. Haven't really seen anything funny today.Saw a very nice example of some junk in the trunk at the Pizza Hut buffet at lunch, but couldn't get the phone out and take a picture quickly enough.

Users who are viewing this thread