What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Camera phone pic of the day (1 Viewer)

I need some ideas here, people. Haven't really seen anything funny today.

Saw a very nice example of some junk in the trunk at the Pizza Hut buffet at lunch, but couldn't get the phone out and take a picture quickly enough.
It wouldn't have held a candle to today's edition of GeneralMail as far as fast-food hotness goes. :pics:

Project for tonight: find the hotties at Wal-Mart.
Good luck filtering through the obese women with gunts and cankles that ride around on motorized scooters.
Gunts have also been known as "coomers" where I'm from. C because it's a ####, but oomer because it looks like a decade-old tumor that keeps growing and growing...BTW, wasn't there a baseball player named Ron Coomer? :rotflmao:

I think you need to hold it closer to the camera. For all I can tell it could be a gall stone.

Grabbing a plate?
Do most people from around your parts grab plates like that?
:confirmed:
it also looks like he has a full plate in his other hand. Maybe he thought the person taking the picture was the Pizza Hut Police. He feared the pic of his over stacked plate and bad golf shirt would result in a bhanning from any and all Pizza Huts in the tri state area.

Wow.  Obsess much?
Just curious. You strike me as a portly fellow.
I am and have never denied it. Why is it you feel the need to constantly be condescending about it, ###hole?
I thought this thread was supposed to be a happy place.
It's obvious I touched a nerve. Props to shuke for offering to race that guy at work, though, even at his own peril.
:lmao: There we go. Happy again!

Wow.  Obsess much?
Just curious. You strike me as a portly fellow.
I am and have never denied it. Why is it you feel the need to constantly be condescending about it, ###hole?
Here, the ? should be placed after "about it?" and then a new one word sentence started using the aformentioned exlpicitive. The way it was currently used it looks like shuke is kindly offering an ### to Picklers.

Users who are viewing this thread