What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Camera phone pic of the day (1 Viewer)

:rotflmao: For the record, I've just spit Coke all over my keyboard. A little notice next time we get to see the notebook background.TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Shuke ... check out Wheelhouse's thread on taking a pic of a big busted woman. He needs your help ..... BADLY.

Good idea for a thread. Can this be the ***OFFICIAL*** post your camera phone pics thread or is it reserved for Shuke pics only?

these cost shuke money, so be sure to laugh...heck, i'm not even looking at the photos but i'm gonna say they are funny...

does that street sign say 500 3? what kind of a street name is that?
I think it says 500 S, which stands for 500 South. Some cities/states use a grid system for their roads, which is a great idea. An address like 330 W 500 S is a lot easier to find than 2334 Revere Drive. You don't even need a map to get around for the most part, just an address. Utah is a big grid.. I think Indiana uses it also in a lot of places. Not sure where this photo was taken, though...

I think it says 500 S, which stands for 500 South. Some cities/states use a grid system for their roads, which is a great idea. An address like 330 W 500 S is a lot easier to find than 2334 Revere Drive. You don't even need a map to get around for the most part, just an address. Utah is a big grid.. I think Indiana uses it also in a lot of places. Not sure where this photo was taken, though...
Winter Haven uses this system, but the street names are letters.Ave J SW, Ave J NW, Ave J SE, Ave J NE, Ave J NS, Ave J SNEW, yadda yadda yadda

Too confusing. Id arther try to find 2334 Revere Drive, cause you know which way it is and you know youre on the right street.

In Michigan, the N and S street designations were based on a dividing street- N Euclid was on the NORTH side of Midland street, S Euclid was on the SOUTH side of Midland street. This way makes much more sense than the jumbled NE, SE, NW, SNW system.

hijack courtesy of Wingnut ©

these cost shuke money, so be sure to laugh...

heck, i'm not even looking at the photos but i'm gonna say they are funny...
:rotflmao: oh yeah, :rotflmao: to the pics too.

Winter Haven uses this system, but the street names are letters.Ave J SW, Ave J NW, Ave J SE, Ave J NE, Ave J NS, Ave J SNEW, yadda yadda yadda

Too confusing. Id arther try to find 2334 Revere Drive, cause you know which way it is and you know youre on the right street.

In Michigan, the N and S street designations were based on a dividing street- N Euclid was on the NORTH side of Midland street, S Euclid was on the SOUTH side of Midland street. This way makes much more sense than the jumbled NE, SE, NW, SNW system.

hijack courtesy of Wingnut ©
Yikes. The system in Winter Haven sounds too confusing. I love the grid system, though... in Salt Lake, it's so easy to get from A to B. If you're at 1300 East 2700 South and need to get to 350 S 200 W (my old address) - all you have to do is get on 2700 South and drive west until you get to 200 W. Then make a right and go north until you're between 300 S and 400 S. Bingo, you're there. No directions necessary.

Good idea for a thread. Can this be the ***OFFICIAL*** post your camera phone pics thread or is it reserved for Shuke pics only?
All camera phone pics are welcome.

these cost shuke money, so be sure to laugh...

heck, i'm not even looking at the photos but i'm gonna say they are funny...
Yep, a quarter each. Laugh it up.

When I had a picture phone, I'd occasionally get random wrong-number text messages, stuff like, "Pick me up after practice."I got an upskirt pic once - it cracked me up. It wasn't attractive, but hilarious that someone would mess up the number on an upskirt.

BTW, yes, that sign says 500 S.Many towns in Indiana use the grid system. This was shot on state RT 31 north of Kokomo.

BTW, yes, that sign says 500 S.

Many towns in Indiana use the grid system.  This was shot on state RT 31 north of Kokomo.
Great, now I am going to have that f'n beach boy song in my head the rest of the day.

Asked some of my buddies who are lifetime Hoosiers about this. This was one reply I got:"This chair has been there as long as I can remember (at least since early eighties) Rumor has it - a giant gnome lived in the corn field and asked the residents to build a chair in their yard so he may sit in it and overlook traffic.....otherwise he was going to eat all of their offspring."

Rumor has it - a giant gnome lived in the corn field and asked the residents to build a chair in their yard so he may sit in it and overlook traffic.....otherwise he was going to eat all of their offspring."
Kid C lived in Indiana?

I got an upskirt pic once - it cracked me up.  It wasn't attractive, but hilarious that someone would mess up the number on an upskirt.
Link ####er!
I deleted it after sharing a laugh with my coworkers. It really wasn't worth looking at, I promise. It took us a little while to agree that it was a female.

Asked some of my buddies who are lifetime Hoosiers about this. This was one reply I got:"This chair has been there as long as I can remember (at least since early eighties) Rumor has it - a giant gnome lived in the corn field and asked the residents to build a chair in their yard so he may sit in it and overlook traffic.....otherwise he was going to eat all of their offspring."
God that's embarrassing.

God that's embarrassing.
I didn't tell them you said it.

God that's embarrassing.
I didn't tell them you said it.
Fortunately, I'm not a lifetime Hoosier, so I don't qualify.

i laughed at the picture of the chair much harder than the scott baio one.chemical x is right, my sense of humor is out of whack.

Giant gnome :confused: . How would you know he's a gnome if he's giant? Wouldn't he be just a weird dude with a beard?

Giant gnome :confused: . How would you know he's a gnome if he's giant? Wouldn't he be just a weird dude with a beard?
His parents were gnomes.

His parents were gnomes.
More likely just his mom was a gnome. Everyone knows gnome chicks are sluts.

God that's embarrassing.
No kidding. I'd much rather eat offspring than be forced to watch hoosier traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread