What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can a MOD please delete my account (1 Viewer)

No, I'm dead serious - you need counseling... It's blatantly obvious from a lot of your posts & it will help you.

Bluemagic bc it was the name for Denzel's heroin in American Gangster?
Yes from american gangster. I do go to counceling. The unstoppable urge some of you have to attack people is a bigger illness than I could ever have
typo?
Im not writing a damn essay. Im not stressing over spelling and punctuation. Im writing like I speakYou are an idiot
It takes the same amount of energy to spell "counseling" and "counciling". Pretty much zero stress involved there. Especially for someone with a 176 IQ.
Im typing fast and walking around a walgreens. I dont careAnd please show me an IQ test with an english section. They measure spatial reasoning
The plot thickens!
Lol im not working im shopping with my sister
Your day off?

No, I'm dead serious - you need counseling... It's blatantly obvious from a lot of your posts & it will help you.

Yes from american gangster. I do go to counceling. The unstoppable urge some of you have to attack people is a bigger illness than I could ever have
typo?
Im not writing a damn essay. Im not stressing over spelling and punctuation. Im writing like I speakYou are an idiot
It takes the same amount of energy to spell "counseling" and "counciling". Pretty much zero stress involved there. Especially for someone with a 176 IQ.
Im typing fast and walking around a walgreens. I dont careAnd please show me an IQ test with an english section. They measure spatial reasoning
The plot thickens!
Looking for products to huff?

How about you spend a few bucks and go to a local community college for some English/Grammar/Writing classes? I want to root for you, but your poor spelling, bad grammar and horrendous sentence structure is too much for me to slog through. Shouldn't cost you too much to enroll and the benefit would far outweigh the cost. If you have a story of personal triumph you'd like to share, learn how to write first, then tell it.

Free advice. Good luck.
Im educated and I know how to write. I can take a little more time editing my posts if you like. I type very fast and dont pay attention. Most of my mistakes are just typos
No, your grammar is pretty rough, too. If you're going to be verbose and populate this board with a number of different usernames, slow it down, learn how to write creatively and ensure that your prose flows smoothly. Granted, I haven't seen too much of your work, but if you're destined to be an attention whore here, give me something easier and more interesting to read.

DSP isn't one of the usual suspects for creating an alias and is actually a little bit nuts? I'm in. Don't leave us buddy.

typo?
The plot thickens!
Never. No huffing and no needles are my rules

typo?
The plot thickens!
Ever heard of Krokodil? Sounds like it would be perfect for you :thumbup:

Mods just hard delete this
All of your accounts :thumbup:
You dont really want that. I know you enjoy having me here
No, honestly I don't
Why? What affect does it have on you?
There is a TON of a good stuff on this board... Lots of good laughs, lots of good people, endless amounts of humor, & it's a great collaboration amongst many. You come in here, post more than anyone, add nothing, seek attention and #### all over a solid board!

No, honestly I don't
There is a TON of a good stuff on this board... Lots of good laughs, lots of good people, endless amounts of humor, & it's a great collaboration amongst many. You come in here, post more than anyone, add nothing, seek attention and #### all over a solid board!
Have you considered not being so mean while I adapt to the culture? Your engagements are only causing me to have to post more. I stopped spamming threads didnt I?

:lmao:

How about you spend a few bucks and go to a local community college for some English/Grammar/Writing classes? I want to root for you, but your poor spelling, bad grammar and horrendous sentence structure is too much for me to slog through. Shouldn't cost you too much to enroll and the benefit would far outweigh the cost. If you have a story of personal triumph you'd like to share, learn how to write first, then tell it.

Free advice. Good luck.
Assuming the guy isn't fishing, he just laid out the painful details of some of his life's failures for this board to scrutinize, and you tell him to improve his grammar? Weak.
Well....yeah. Not just his grammar, but his spelling and his sentence structure. He's got a lot of room for improvement. He might have some interesting stories or personal struggles he'd like to share, but he has to become a better, more polished writer if he wants readers to come back for more and appreciate his work. He can take some classes at a local community college and improve. This is called constructive criticism. You shouldn't be offended by it. :shrug:

typo?
The plot thickens!
Good. This place needs more people with higher standards.

typo?
Im not writing a damn essay. Im not stressing over spelling and punctuation. Im writing like I speak

You are an idiot
Do you normally say weak instead of week?

No, honestly I don't
Have you considered not being so mean while I adapt to the culture? Your engagements are only causing me to have to post more. I stopped spamming threads didnt I?
See, that's poor sentence structure. I don't think this is an issue of you being rushed for time as you only added superfluous words, meaning you spent more time on a sentence that needed less word.

I'm rooting for you, kid, but you gotta step your game up.

No, honestly I don't
Extreme annoyance.
Then why speak to me? Why not just ignore me? Either you are lying or crazy
Please leave. Please.

No, honestly I don't
Then why are you in here? This is bluemagic's thread

*checks notebook* Nope, this is not the guy that was supposed to threaten the guy at the mall kiosk, that was blue ONION. Sorry, carry on.

Joe T said:
I thought studs = Mad Cow was proven a long time ago.
I have and only have had one alias, used when I took one for the team in taking down LHUCKS. Not like I was overly clever about disguising that one, either. I am willing to stand up to mod scrutiny on that one.

We're talking like 35 or 40 unique posters on here total, right? Every time one of these alias outings happens I always think maybe I should get one but then I remember I'm way too ####### lazy.

PM to a Mod broken?

However, a quicker way would be to just post something racist (wait...more specifically against black folks...other ethnicities, not so much)...or you could talk bad about the gays...let's see, who else is on Joe's "In Need of Protection" list?
Nostradamus
I think we can officially enter him into the FBG Peens Invitational. #1 seeds:

[icon]

RBM

DSP

Jim 11

Ah 1890s thinking is alive and well at FBG!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread