What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

can Portis carry you to the title this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Stealthycat

Footballguy
he's not on the injury reports that I can find

he'll get 25 touches or more

against the Eagles earlier this year he ran 29 times for 145 and 1 TD and 2 catches for 13 yards

no one is really talking about him being the difference maker this weekend betweem Super Bowl winners and first losers

he's not on the injury reports that I can findhe'll get 25 touches or moreagainst the Eagles earlier this year he ran 29 times for 145 and 1 TD and 2 catches for 13 yardsno one is really talking about him being the difference maker this weekend betweem Super Bowl winners and first losers
He has served me well this season and Im happy to go to war one last time with Kid Bro Sweets.I think if the coach feeds him and leaves him in for the whole game (goal ine work) they have the best chance to win this game. I feel this is one they want to win, to keep them from another failed season in WASH.I am starting him and think he will put up 80+; 1td

I do not trust Portis anymore. Don't know if it's him, the coach or the oline, but he will be on my bench this week.

I do not trust Portis anymore. Don't know if it's him, the coach or the oline, but he will be on my bench this week.
:popcorn: gotta agree 100%. guy hasn't scored since fr_ickin' OCTOBER!have a third place money game this week in one league, and i'm ready with Foster (pending Gore's satus) or <GULP> Benson at RB2 over Portis.that's what it's come to, Clint ... CBenz and a scrub 49er are more appealing this week ... :thumbup:

he's not on the injury reports that I can find

he'll get 25 touches or more

against the Eagles earlier this year he ran 29 times for 145 and 1 TD and 2 catches for 13 yards

no one is really talking about him being the difference maker this weekend betweem Super Bowl winners and first losers
I wouldn't count on Portis for anything..I thought last week he was supposed to come out and tear it up last week, I mean, they were playing the Bengals and all.. :popcorn: Philly is playing extremely well now, and having success stopping the run ( see Giants game).

I doubt Portis does anything more that 40-50 yards on the ground.

Don't forget the 'Skins have the worst coach in America, he even said so himself.

:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread