What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can somebody help me set up my MFL scoring? (1 Viewer)

Softball 3:16

Footballguy
I can get this very simple scoring systerm to take.

Running backs in my league get 1 point for every 5 yards rushing. Once they get to 100 yards they get an extra bonus point for every 10 yards. For example, 100 yards = 20 points. 110 yards = 22 points + 1 bonus point for a total of 23. 200 yards would equal 40 points, plus 10 bonus points for a total of 50.

MFL will not figure the bonus correctly. It starts the bonus from yard zero even though I specify the low range to be 100.

I posted this on the MFL fourn and got zero responses. I've e-mailed help at MFL twice and I get no responses.

I can get this very simple scoring systerm to take.Running backs in my league get 1 point for every 5 yards rushing. Once they get to 100 yards they get an extra bonus point for every 10 yards. For example, 100 yards = 20 points. 110 yards = 22 points + 1 bonus point for a total of 23. 200 yards would equal 40 points, plus 10 bonus points for a total of 50.MFL will not figure the bonus correctly. It starts the bonus from yard zero even though I specify the low range to be 100.I posted this on the MFL fourn and got zero responses. I've e-mailed help at MFL twice and I get no responses.
OK,I got it to work.Does anybody know how to have it go back to week 1 and put in the adjusted scores? The players scores are changed when you look at them individually, but the old scores remain in the weekly match-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread