What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Captain's Quorum Survivor League (5 Viewers)

fm how did you find this thread? the mock draft forum only shows me 7 pages of threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
PVH, count me in if you need a replacement, or run a 2nd League, thx...

...dropped MBSL last year, I'll be looking for a fix now that SSL's have concluded...

I have nowhere to go but up after my surprising week 1 departure last year. Count me in Perry.

Maybe this needs to start before the MBSLs. I'm ready to get something going.

I actually have an insane, potentially different survivor format but I'm working through some of the details. Don't know if there'll be enough interest, but I'll put it all together soon. It's somewhat related to Perry's Quorum league but it has significant changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the comments guys.

I am still planning on starting these after the MBSLs which are only three or four weeks away. We have some people with vacations and I don't want to shuffle them around.

I will be running a second QSL though, so interested parties who have LOTS of access M-F are encouraged to nominate themselves (don't bother if you like really slow drafts or don't have access in normal weekday hours)

I am still planning on starting these after the MBSLs which are only three or four weeks away. We have some people with vacations and I don't want to shuffle them around.

I will be running a second QSL though, so interested parties who have LOTS of access M-F are encouraged to nominate themselves (don't bother if you like really slow drafts or don't have access in normal weekday hours)
can never have enough qsls im in for both if u need someone

also anxious to see what rads new fangled league is all about

im hoping the presence in threads sticks around long enough for the qsls

anyone know if that will go away?

Maybe this needs to start before the MBSLs. I'm ready to get something going.

I actually have an insane, potentially different survivor format but I'm working through some of the details. Don't know if there'll be enough interest, but I'll put it all together soon. It's somewhat related to Perry's Quorum league but it has significant changes.
Does it have to do with the person having the first pick being forced to draft Craig Nall? If so, I'm working on the same thing. :thumbup:

I'm interested but not sure if I'll have web access during the week 9-5 so please PM me as we get closer.

Just adding a note here in case any of you drop by - they have WCOFF satellite leagues at xpertsports.com - Entry is $220 and it's winner take all for $2000 cash or a WCOFF package for next year (07) that is worth about $2300.

Most are two minute clocks, BUT Satellite 21 has just two seats left for a draft with an 8 hour clock (suspended at night) so we can draft slowly now with plenty of time. I encourage anyone who is playing this year or wants to win an entry for next year. Format is play through total score for Weeks 1-14 then top 4 go head to head for Weeks 15 and 16 to get a Champ.

:tumbleweed:

:popcorn:

:popcorn:
:popcorn: :popcorn:

Not sure I understand the yawns guys - MBSLs should start up soon and we will start the QSLs after they are finished - August, just like last year :thumbup:

Not sure I understand the yawns guys - MBSLs should start up soon and we will start the QSLs after they are finished - August, just like last year :thumbup:
not yawning just getting anxious

Hey Guys, have to put up a little sad news - There will be NO QSL this year. Or at least I do not have the time to run it or draft in it this year.

Part of this has to do with the MBSLs starting much later; part has to do with the fact that I am much busier this year, as I am writing both on baseball and on football. Next week will already be the end of August and the FSTA meetings in Las Vegas with the NFFC drafts next weekend and WCOFF the following weekend.

However if someone wants to take charge and run the QSL this year, there are plenty of drafters you can probably get to replace me and that is why I added this post to the end of last year's draft thread rather than just post in a new thread - you have the names of last year's drafters right here.

Have a great Labor Day weekend and may all your "real" drafts this year be very successful (unless you are in my league over the next few weekends).

Perry

Capt Hook said:
Hey Guys, have to put up a little sad news - There will be NO QSL this year. Or at least I do not have the time to run it or draft in it this year. Part of this has to do with the MBSLs starting much later; part has to do with the fact that I am much busier this year, as I am writing both on baseball and on football. Next week will already be the end of August and the FSTA meetings in Las Vegas with the NFFC drafts next weekend and WCOFF the following weekend.However if someone wants to take charge and run the QSL this year, there are plenty of drafters you can probably get to replace me and that is why I added this post to the end of last year's draft thread rather than just post in a new thread - you have the names of last year's drafters right here.Have a great Labor Day weekend and may all your "real" drafts this year be very successful (unless you are in my league over the next few weekends).Perry
Too bad that was a ton of fun and the perfect antidote to the slow drafts where people slack off.Gotta get that one going again next year!!!!!!!But, the season and real drafts has crept up on us and its best for me not to do it anyway as well.....Definitely a format that needs to live on though..... Maybe this one should be earlier in the year to snap people into shape to keep up with and follow the PM rules of the other SSL's? Seemed like alot of them dragged on this year and the PM system was forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread