What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina Homers (1 Viewer)

BigDave

Footballguy
OK, I'm ahead in my game only to see the final score with me with a BIG L.

That's because my league awards 5 bonus points to a WR or RB that goes over 100.

What the hell was CAR doing feeding the ball to D.Williams in the last minute when they were down big?

What the hell was he doing ripping off 16 yds on a carry with .05 left on the clock that got him over 100?

Someone tell me how the last minute of that game played out that way.

Thanks in advance.

OK, I'm ahead in my game only to see the final score with me with a BIG L. That's because my league awards 5 bonus points to a WR or RB that goes over 100. What the hell was CAR doing feeding the ball to D.Williams in the last minute when they were down big? What the hell was he doing ripping off 16 yds on a carry with .05 left on the clock that got him over 100? Someone tell me how the last minute of that game played out that way. Thanks in advance.
We had to beat someone today...figured it might as well be you.

OK, I'm ahead in my game only to see the final score with me with a BIG L. That's because my league awards 5 bonus points to a WR or RB that goes over 100. What the hell was CAR doing feeding the ball to D.Williams in the last minute when they were down big? What the hell was he doing ripping off 16 yds on a carry with .05 left on the clock that got him over 100? Someone tell me how the last minute of that game played out that way. Thanks in advance.
Why? Shouldn't they have been heaving it downfield to Smith?

After all the speculation that Stewart was going to be the man in the first part of the season, Fox traded for D. Williams in his league. The rest is history.

BigDave said:
BassNBrew said:
BigDave said:
Why? Shouldn't they have been heaving it downfield to Smith?
Why do that? they couldn't win.

My guess is that they were essentially conceding without taking a knee and didn't want to risk an embarrassing interception return for a TD when there was nothing to be gained.. Atlanta was playing to prevent a score, and that opened up run lanes in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread