What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cavalier Crypto 101 (3 Viewers)

I will sell one of my shares for $300 right now.  You will still make 100%.  #allaboutthefreeroll

Last edited by a moderator:
bagger said:
So you will be putting an equal amount of cash in a trust account to pay people back?
This is not I bad idea but I would have to sell either gold, stocks or crypto to do this and really don't want too.   I think I got good credit here and we will be okay.   I met a crap ton of people here in person and many have my phone number, where I work etc.    I will settle up with anyone who wants to at the end of any month or sooner if need be.

Okay, one person sent an echeck which won't clear for 300 until the 26th.   I'll just from my own money for him.    And once Eomman sends to .net we are off.

Okay, one person sent an echeck which won't clear for 300 until the 26th.   I'll just from my own money for him.    And once Eomman sends to .net we are off.
:lol:   For the sake of the thread please say who sent a check.  I'M BEGGING YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread