What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS sportsline-run by monkeys (1 Viewer)

Ballstein

Footballguy
I was looking at updated player news updates....and there seems to be A pattern of useless fantasy updates like these:

News: Chargers WR Craig Davis (groin) and DB Cletis Gordon (knee) have been ruled out for Week 11 at Pittsburgh.

Analysis: Both Davis and Gordon are backups for the Chargers and don't play key roles when healthy. Continue to keep them reserved and likely off Fantasy rosters past Week 11.

.....THANKS FOR THE INSIDE INFO CBS!!!! I was sure going to start both of these guys.....but now i'm benching them now. Great advice guys.

IMHO, their site, nfl's site, and fanball's site all suck for various reasons.

Yahoo is the best for free, MFL the best for pay

I was looking at updated player news updates....and there seems to be A pattern of useless fantasy updates like these:News: Chargers WR Craig Davis (groin) and DB Cletis Gordon (knee) have been ruled out for Week 11 at Pittsburgh. Analysis: Both Davis and Gordon are backups for the Chargers and don't play key roles when healthy. Continue to keep them reserved and likely off Fantasy rosters past Week 11......THANKS FOR THE INSIDE INFO CBS!!!! I was sure going to start both of these guys.....but now i'm benching them now. Great advice guys.
:unsure:

YIKES!!!! Cletis Gordon is out. Now that is news I can use. Rock on CBS.

aside: remember the false Clinton Portis reports they had a year or two ago. That costed some ff managers some serious grief.

I was looking at updated player news updates....and there seems to be A pattern of useless fantasy updates like these:News: Chargers WR Craig Davis (groin) and DB Cletis Gordon (knee) have been ruled out for Week 11 at Pittsburgh. Analysis: Both Davis and Gordon are backups for the Chargers and don't play key roles when healthy. Continue to keep them reserved and likely off Fantasy rosters past Week 11......THANKS FOR THE INSIDE INFO CBS!!!! I was sure going to start both of these guys.....but now i'm benching them now. Great advice guys.
Hey, for all you know there are some 32 team leagues out there with rosters sizes of 52 guys so SOMEONE might need that info.Geesh, lighten up dude. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread