What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS sportsline (1 Viewer)

I would like someone to post a link to a website that never had issues.Next post a link to a website that never had issues that handles the traffic CBS does.
Yes but they could atleast make a general comment about the problem and if/when it might be fixed.

My league is still out (since about 10:30). I can get on Sportsline's main site, but the fantasy link isn't working. Sounds like they're getting the servers up one by one if the last two posts are indicative.

No problems at all. Moving seemlessly from one league to the next.

Just a thought, it might be a good time to clear out your cookies and cache and restart your computer.

You'd hate for the problem to be that you haven't done your part...

Not being a smartass, just trying to think of other reasons.

took about 5 minutes to get to JUST CBSSportsline.com.......but now that I'm on my league's home page, everything is working.

I'm finally back in. Great way to start the season CBS. Maybe they'll offer 50% off for next year again.

for whatever reason, no one in my league can edit their lineups but me (the commish), our lineup deadline is set for 1 PM on Sunday :thumbup:

fixed now- must have been temporary slowdown glitch. great stuff again this year.

ON edit - NOT fixed. can't change an active to inactive....

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS...your the first of a few hundred complaints that will be posted on FBG's about CBS this season!..Told all in other topic's about this..goes back years here the CBS complaints.
Oh, and by the way, it won't work worth crap on Sunday. You'll get an apology on the site on Monday or Tuesday stating that their servers went down due to unexpected high traffic (duh...it's the first Sunday of the season).We moved to EASports 2 years ago and love it.
I didn't exactly have to use a crystal ball for this.

I've been using CBS for several years - last year was the first time I had any issues.

But this is crap - it's the first Sunday of the year and it's not like servers are outrageously expensive, right? Even with all the 50% off deals, they still should have more than enough margin to address these issues before they happen.

CBS sucks

plain and simple

all of that ####### money and they're too ####in' cheap to add a few more ####### servers

what a bunch of greedy #######s.

I can't get in either via the main page or directly to our league site.

I can't believe they're getting off to such a great start again this year. At least maybe this will help me to convince my league-mates to switch hosts.

At our home page we have the "At a Glance" section which shows your score with your opponent, but when you click on GM next to the score this comes up:

Week: 1

Adjust Scoring · Break Ties · Set Playoff Matchups

Does anyone know why this is happening? I have sent a message to CBS asking for some clarity but I know they are getting ripped from thousands of people right now so they will not answer anytime soon. I have upgraded Java and have Adobe Flash as well. I have emptied my temp internet file folder and the cache and restarted the computer. What else can I do? TIA.

just crashed on me, won't even load, here we go....another long season with CBS sportsline. 20 minutes before kickoff and 20 minutes after kickoff :shakeshead:

CONGRATS...your the first of a few hundred complaints that will be posted on FBG's about CBS this season!..Told all in other topic's about this..goes back years here the CBS complaints.
Knew this was coming almost 50 already.....there is nothing here at FBG's site that can help you with the CBS site!

This is what a lot of members are trying to say here..its not bashing CBS..if it's a CBS league problem some can help here..but this topic states CBS site problem..that shouldn't even be posted in the shark pool forum!

The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and fantasy football strategy discussion.
thanx to OP on this issue... :thumbup: to the tools flame throwing in here on this

I was on my way w/the wife for a quick trip to Home Depot and caught this thread. As a result, I tried to log ontot he CBS site, but could not.

I had no reason to check my email, but did so where our commish sent emails to 8 of 12 owners whose l/u's had reset--my included.

I've emailed him my correct l/u so that in the event I can't fix this, there is documentation that LJ and FWP are in fact starting for me today!

Otherwise, this thing could get pretty ugly...

I've tried to get these guys off this site for 5yrs... :eek:

this is just crap. first week and i can't even look at my lineups, track games, bull####, that's what it is.

edit: whoo hoo i'm on!

The fantasy site you are attempting to load is temporarily unavailable. We are actively working to restore your access to the site. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.The Team at CBS Interactive.
Here we go again.

The fantasy site you are attempting to load is temporarily unavailable. We are actively working to restore your access to the site. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.The Team at CBS Interactive.
Here we go again.
Dear CBS Sportsline customer,Thank you for your generous donation to our Moon Pie and Twinkies fund. We are currently away from our desks stuffing our faces, if you experience any technical difficulties during this time :hophead: Sincerely,CBS Sportsline

Hey Guys,

Our planned maintenance is done. We were only supposed be down from 4am - 5am, but ended up being down for a bit longer than expected. Should be all good now though and shouldn't have any more access problems.

Routilla, I looked in your league and you guys seem all set now.

Anyone else still having problems?

Ralphus

Hey Guys,Our planned maintenance is done. We were only supposed be down from 4am - 5am, but ended up being down for a bit longer than expected. Should be all good now though and shouldn't have any more access problems. Routilla, I looked in your league and you guys seem all set now. Anyone else still having problems?Ralphus
:drive: Yes. I still cannot access my site. Pretty frustrating since waivers was supposed to have run last night and people want to know if they got the players they put in claims for. :(

Hey Guys,

Our planned maintenance is done. We were only supposed be down from 4am - 5am, but ended up being down for a bit longer than expected. Should be all good now though and shouldn't have any more access problems.

Routilla, I looked in your league and you guys seem all set now.

Anyone else still having problems?

Ralphus
:drive: Yes. I still cannot access my site. Pretty frustrating since waivers was supposed to have run last night and people want to know if they got the players they put in claims for. :(
I tried to message you but your inbox is full....I just accessed this league from both our outside and inside lines here. Is it possible you are getting a cached page? Did you try logging out and logging back in?

Go to http://www.sportsline.com/fantasy

Log out and then log back in. Let me know if you still can't access.

Hey Guys,Our planned maintenance is done. We were only supposed be down from 4am - 5am, but ended up being down for a bit longer than expected. Should be all good now though and shouldn't have any more access problems. Routilla, I looked in your league and you guys seem all set now. Anyone else still having problems?Ralphus
Also, others in your league have set their lineup in the past hour, so I know the league is up and running.

Ralphus said:
Godsbrother said:
Ralphus said:
:hey: Yes. I still cannot access my site. Pretty frustrating since waivers was supposed to have run last night and people want to know if they got the players they put in claims for. :(
Also, others in your league have set their lineup in the past hour, so I know the league is up and running.
Intresting. I am at work and tried logging in from two different computers after clearing cookies and I still can't get in. If others are accessing it I guess the problem is here but I've never had a problem before. I'll try it at home later -- thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread