What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cheap NFL jerseys legit? (1 Viewer)

THey are chinese knockoffs... they're usually close to the same quality as the official ones. Generally speaking only hardcore jersey nerds can tell the difference. That said, you're buying a counterfeit product. Generally speaking.
group of ladies in my office bought these. they arrived pretty quickly. looked legit to me :shrug: maybe not top quality NFL official but not bad.
yes . $28 each or so for a nearly real jersey is a good price to gamble

Our last order was for over 60 jerseys. Part of the shipment (1/4) is being held up with customs but should be released next week.

THey are chinese knockoffs... they're usually close to the same quality as the official ones. Generally speaking only hardcore jersey nerds can tell the difference. That said, you're buying a counterfeit product. Generally speaking.
group of ladies in my office bought these. they arrived pretty quickly. looked legit to me :shrug: maybe not top quality NFL official but not bad.
Hmm... My office mates just got a batch in today that looked like hell. Loose threads all over, numbering with discolorations and funky looking name-plates. I also think one had the wrong "size tag" sewn on it... Unless I'm mistaken he new Nikes are sized in letters (L, XL, XXL, etc) but this one was a 54, like the old Reeboks.Not sure what their source was, but I'd say it pays to let someone else order first.
you are not so luckly enough anyway

Do any of you guys have a place that sells these jerseys with the name sewn on the back (each individual letter) as well as the numbers? From what I've seen, most of the jerseys have the name patch sewn on but the actual name is just the iron on type.

I'm looking to get my wife a women's Andrew Luck jersey.

Thanks!

Do any of you guys have a place that sells these jerseys with the name sewn on the back (each individual letter) as well as the numbers? From what I've seen, most of the jerseys have the name patch sewn on but the actual name is just the iron on type. I'm looking to get my wife a women's Andrew Luck jersey.Thanks!
Message sent to you

I just bought from one of these China places. So far, here has been my experience:

A fellow poster on here PM'd me the website. I got on and checked it out. The english in the descriptions is a little broken but you get the gist of what they are saying. They have TONS of selections. NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA jerseys, hats, and shoes. This particular site had Men, Women, and Youth sizes. From what I've seen, some of the sites don't offer all 3.

I wanted the jerseys that have the number AND each individual letter in the name sewn on. After some research I discovered these type of jerseys are called the "Elite" style. I had some weird things happen with the site when I first started. Some of the things I put in my basket would disappear when I hit the back button or if I went to a different section of the site. And it's almost like I would time out in some instances. But I figured it might have more to do with my work PC having a problem with it. When I got home I didn't have those problems.

Once I got everything I wanted in my basket on the site, I followed their steps for paying. They sent me to a different website to handle the pay side. Entered my info and once I hit the submit button it then sent me to another vague 'receipt' page. It was basically a big white page with my confirmation #, the amount I paid, and "Thank you for ordering"...or something like that. I didn't really get a warm fuzzy from the process.

Once I paid for my order I almost immediately realized that I screwed up on one of the sizes. So I shot an email to their customer support. This was all at about 7:00 pm EDT. Not sure what time that is in China. Anyway, within about 1 hour I got a reply email that was very friendly. They asked me for more info about what size I wanted to replace it with. I gave them the correct size and asked if they could send me an email back confirming my order. About another hour later (if that) they referred to me as "friend" and gave me an itemized confirmation with the corrections! So I felt a little relieved that they got my corrected order, replied in a timely manner, and seem very friendly and willing to work with me.

I noticed that I did not get a delivery date included in my 'receipt'. So I emailed the person back asking for a delivery date. Here is the exact reply I got: "after shipping out, we would send the tracking number to you in time,thanks".

I haven't really heard anyone say they had a bad experience so I will sit back and be patient. I've heard people say the orders usually take between 1 and 2 weeks. I'm a little bothered that I can't get a specific date. But since I've had good communication, I'll see what happens and keep ya posted.

I just bought from one of these China places. So far, here has been my experience:A fellow poster on here PM'd me the website. I got on and checked it out. The english in the descriptions is a little broken but you get the gist of what they are saying. They have TONS of selections. NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA jerseys, hats, and shoes. This particular site had Men, Women, and Youth sizes. From what I've seen, some of the sites don't offer all 3.I wanted the jerseys that have the number AND each individual letter in the name sewn on. After some research I discovered these type of jerseys are called the "Elite" style. I had some weird things happen with the site when I first started. Some of the things I put in my basket would disappear when I hit the back button or if I went to a different section of the site. And it's almost like I would time out in some instances. But I figured it might have more to do with my work PC having a problem with it. When I got home I didn't have those problems.Once I got everything I wanted in my basket on the site, I followed their steps for paying. They sent me to a different website to handle the pay side. Entered my info and once I hit the submit button it then sent me to another vague 'receipt' page. It was basically a big white page with my confirmation #, the amount I paid, and "Thank you for ordering"...or something like that. I didn't really get a warm fuzzy from the process. Once I paid for my order I almost immediately realized that I screwed up on one of the sizes. So I shot an email to their customer support. This was all at about 7:00 pm EDT. Not sure what time that is in China. Anyway, within about 1 hour I got a reply email that was very friendly. They asked me for more info about what size I wanted to replace it with. I gave them the correct size and asked if they could send me an email back confirming my order. About another hour later (if that) they referred to me as "friend" and gave me an itemized confirmation with the corrections! So I felt a little relieved that they got my corrected order, replied in a timely manner, and seem very friendly and willing to work with me.I noticed that I did not get a delivery date included in my 'receipt'. So I emailed the person back asking for a delivery date. Here is the exact reply I got: "after shipping out, we would send the tracking number to you in time,thanks". I haven't really heard anyone say they had a bad experience so I will sit back and be patient. I've heard people say the orders usually take between 1 and 2 weeks. I'm a little bothered that I can't get a specific date. But since I've had good communication, I'll see what happens and keep ya posted.
My first time I ordered from them it was 10 days. The second time I ordered it was 8 days to deliver. 8 days from Beijing to Minnesota? Pretty good timing I think

My daughter wants a white Eli Manning jersey for Xmas. So I ordered one from one of these sites.

After making the order and paying I get an email giving me a shipping number. The email said it was a DHL shipping number, so I try to track it at DHL. Nothing! I figure DHL hasn’t had a chance to put in the system so I wait 2 more days and still nothing. I call DHL and I am told that the number I have doesn’t sound like one of theirs.

So I take the number and put into UPS, FedEx and finally USPS. Turns out it’s a USPS tracking number.

Processed in China on 11/24

Processed in Bethpage NY on 12/9

I guess I will get in in a couple more days

We have ordered close to 300 jerseys from our site in the last two months. We have never had any major issues. Even returns have went very well. PM me for the link. The have elites, blackouts, throwbacks etc.

My daughter wants a white Eli Manning jersey for Xmas. So I ordered one from one of these sites.After making the order and paying I get an email giving me a shipping number. The email said it was a DHL shipping number, so I try to track it at DHL. Nothing! I figure DHL hasn’t had a chance to put in the system so I wait 2 more days and still nothing. I call DHL and I am told that the number I have doesn’t sound like one of theirs.So I take the number and put into UPS, FedEx and finally USPS. Turns out it’s a USPS tracking number. Processed in China on 11/24Processed in Bethpage NY on 12/9I guess I will get in in a couple more days
you should have emailed the customer service

So I made my order on Monday. Had good conversation with the customer service. I emailed them today to see if I could change the delivery address on my order whenever it is ready since I will be headed out of town during the holidays and I wanted to have it shipped to my inlaws (where we will be staying). The customer service rep told me that my package was shipped out yesterday and gave me the tracking number and even let me know that the tracking number may not work just yet until the delivery company picks it up and puts it in the system, which could take another day or two. So if all goes well, I should get my package before we go out of town! That would be perfect. Will update when I get more news. :thumbup:

Does anyone with experience with these China purchases have an estimate on the time it takes from order placement to arrival on my front doorstep?

I placed the order last Monday, December 10th. I have received my tracking number from them, but when I track it on line it says it was "processed through sort facility" Dec. 15 4:44 AM in Shanghai. That is the last update. Is it realistic to think I could get the package by COB this Friday? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone with experience with these China purchases have an estimate on the time it takes from order placement to arrival on my front doorstep?I placed the order last Monday, December 10th. I have received my tracking number from them, but when I track it on line it says it was "processed through sort facility" Dec. 15 4:44 AM in Shanghai. That is the last update. Is it realistic to think I could get the package by COB this Friday? :confused:
Depending on customs, it took me at least 2 weeks to get mine when I ordered them back a year or so ago.

My order was shipped 12.12.12 out of Shanghai

Landed in my brother's Plymouth, MN office 12.17.12 at 1:34 PM

5 F****** DAYS.

I am very happy

Does anyone with experience with these China purchases have an estimate on the time it takes from order placement to arrival on my front doorstep?I placed the order last Monday, December 10th. I have received my tracking number from them, but when I track it on line it says it was "processed through sort facility" Dec. 15 4:44 AM in Shanghai. That is the last update. Is it realistic to think I could get the package by COB this Friday? :confused:
depends which shipping company they use .

I keep seeing ads on facebook for NFL jerseys for $25 or even less. Are these things legit or just cheap foreign knockoff? I cant imagine the price of jerseys has gone down so much. Anyone bought one?
you mean http://www.weiketrade.hk
Is this the site everyone is dealing with or are there multiple? Not only is the football section great, but the hockey sweaters look top notch. Anyone order hockey and how were the sizes?

I'm officially concerned. According to the tracking number and website they gave me, my package is still sitting in Shanghai since the 15th. The order was placed on the 10th. I guess getting it by this Friday, if EVER, is a no go. :thumbdown: :wall: :rant: :cry:

There was no update on my order between 11/24 and 12/8

Showed in Fuzhou, China on 11/24 then Bethpage NY on 12/9, It was delivered on 12/13

I keep seeing ads on facebook for NFL jerseys for $25 or even less. Are these things legit or just cheap foreign knockoff? I cant imagine the price of jerseys has gone down so much. Anyone bought one?
Is this the site everyone is dealing with or are there multiple? Not only is the football section great, but the hockey sweaters look top notch. Anyone order hockey and how were the sizes?

I ordered a John Tavares Islanders jersey in the past and the nameplate was noticeably off center but didn't look horrible. For $28, it was worth it.

These just came from weike. Took about 3 weeks for them to get here from order date. $150 total shipped.http://s1069.beta.photobucket.com/user/JamesDaulton/library/They look great. All patches, stiching, and lables look good. Would order from again without a doubt.
Those DO look good. Alas, I am still waiting on mine.

These just came from weike. Took about 3 weeks for them to get here from order date. $150 total shipped.http://s1069.beta.photobucket.com/user/JamesDaulton/library/They look great. All patches, stiching, and lables look good. Would order from again without a doubt.
Email the dude Kenny from weike. He was super responsive to me. I even emailed him to let them know they came in and how happy I am with them.

Email the dude Kenny from weike. He was super responsive to me. I even emailed him to let them know they came in and how happy I am with them.
Mine are sitting in Shanghai since December 10th.

Usually, the service I used provided a tracking number for the courier and then an actual DHL number a couple of days later. Once they left their office, the jerseys arrived at my home within 7 business days.

JUST ordered a hockey jersey from the Wiki site , and went through all the steps...CC info inserted, and pressed pay now, and a page popped up that says "website now found"

I got an order#, and have emailed "Kenny"

Now we wait and see

JUST ordered a hockey jersey from the Wiki site , and went through all the steps...CC info inserted, and pressed pay now, and a page popped up that says "website now found"I got an order#, and have emailed "Kenny"Now we wait and see
Just got a response from Kenny, with a direct link to pay via CC. I am impressed with the speed of the service...I hope the jersey is as good as others have said!

you should email kenny . he's helpful and happy to answer all questions to customers

you should email kenny . he's helpful and happy to answer all questions to customers
He emailed me a tracking number and the site to teck the parcelThing is, the site is in Chineese...so...I hope it gets here...LOL

It has now been 13 days for me since I placed my order. There has been no update in the status of my order. Still shows it is sitting in Shanghai. The service rep I have been in contract with says they will try to get them to hurry it along. Said it may be related to the holidays. They don't celebrate our holidays.

It has now been 13 days for me since I placed my order. There has been no update in the status of my order. Still shows it is sitting in Shanghai. The service rep I have been in contract with says they will try to get them to hurry it along. Said it may be related to the holidays. They don't celebrate our holidays.
I remember a few years ago I ordered jerseys right before the Chinese New Year. No one works over there during their sacred holiday. It took me 3 weeks to get my order then. Maybe that's it? Trying to give you hope. If you PM me, I will give you a different site if you need one to place another order.

Do they celebrate the Chinese new year around the time we celebrate Christmas?
How many did you order?

Typically most people using these sites are guys who also bootleg these at the games and to their friends on FB. This mean they're buying in bulk and these orders take precedence over smaller orders.

It's Christmas and the delivery companies are swamped, overworked and at this point, taking a well needed breather.

15 days isn't a ridiculously long time when you're shipping with god knows what shipping company starting across the globe.

Have an eggnog and relax. Your jersey is on its way.

Kenny.

I ordered 6 Jerseys. For myself and friends. I will not be redistributing these. I placed my order on December 10. They are still sitting in Shanghai as of today. My SIL ordered 1 Jersey after I placed my order and she got hers in about a week. The person I have been in contact with keeps blaming the lack of movement on the holidays. I'm not buying it. I asked her if I could cancel my order and she said they guarantee shipment. When? I just don't understand why it would be sitting in Shanghai for so long with no explanation.

I ordered 6 Jerseys. For myself and friends. I will not be redistributing these. I placed my order on December 10. They are still sitting in Shanghai as of today. My SIL ordered 1 Jersey after I placed my order and she got hers in about a week. The person I have been in contact with keeps blaming the lack of movement on the holidays. I'm not buying it. I asked her if I could cancel my order and she said they guarantee shipment. When? I just don't understand why it would be sitting in Shanghai for so long with no explanation.
Now it's time to panic.

Man....sorry to hear that you missed Christmas...but just remember that what this company is doing is illegal. What can you do if your drug dealer doesn't show up for a handoff?

I guess I'm just a little worried since most people say they got theirs within a couple of weeks and then my SIL gets hers in 1 weeks even ordering after I did. Then I get a worrisome email from USPS stating they were unable to find any item in their system with my tracking number after I could see it showing it was sitting in Shanghai.

But then I just checked the EMS website the dealer sent me and it shows this:

Timing Site Status

2012-12-15 00:15:00 MINHANG Posting

2012-12-15 02:25:00 MINHANG Despatch from Sorting Center

2012-12-15 03:05:14 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center

2012-12-15 04:44:58 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center

2012-12-29 19:20:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ISC CHICAGO IL Arrival at Sorting Center

2012-12-29 19:21:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ISC CHICAGO IL Handed over to Customs

2012-12-31 03:02:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ISC CHICAGO IL Released from Customs

So if it was released from customs in Chicago, IL (which is only about 3 hours from me) how much longer of a wait should I assume?

Users who are viewing this thread