What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cheap NFL jerseys legit? (1 Viewer)

We received our 2nd order on Monday. About 40 jerseys. Had some issues with this order. Some of the jerseys were stained and sizes were inconsistent.

What is really frustrating is that I had an email exchange with the guy trying to get a Cincinatti Bengals jersey for my friend. Seems everything was out of stock that my friend wanted. So the guy on the other end suggested one they did have in stock and my friend said that would be acceptable. So this was about 4 or 5 email exchanges just for this one jersey. When we got our order, there was no Bengals jersey to be found! But we did get a Reggie Bush Saints jersey that NO ONE ordered. So now they had me take photos of the Bush jersey and send those to them and they are having to run it up their chain I guess.

We pay for insurance, but they would have to eat $30 to send a $20 jersey due to shipping (shipping is about $50). Seems like a hassle to get them to fix the order that is insured.

Will update when/if I get the issue resolved.

Funny thing is, the people that went in on this order want to put in another order.

We received our 2nd order on Monday. About 40 jerseys. Had some issues with this order. Some of the jerseys were stained and sizes were inconsistent.What is really frustrating is that I had an email exchange with the guy trying to get a Cincinatti Bengals jersey for my friend. Seems everything was out of stock that my friend wanted. So the guy on the other end suggested one they did have in stock and my friend said that would be acceptable. So this was about 4 or 5 email exchanges just for this one jersey. When we got our order, there was no Bengals jersey to be found! But we did get a Reggie Bush Saints jersey that NO ONE ordered. So now they had me take photos of the Bush jersey and send those to them and they are having to run it up their chain I guess.We pay for insurance, but they would have to eat $30 to send a $20 jersey due to shipping (shipping is about $50). Seems like a hassle to get them to fix the order that is insured.Will update when/if I get the issue resolved. Funny thing is, the people that went in on this order want to put in another order.
Well, not sure why we pay insurance. Granted, even with the insurance the jerseys are still cheap. But they will only correct my problem with the Bengals jersey if I put in another order. WTF? I just sent them about $1,000 and they can't send me the jersey they didn't send?So instead, we found another site to use that gives free shipping when you order only 10 jerseys (other site was 30 or so jerseys). Prices are pretty much the same too.This will probably be my last order regardless.

We received our 2nd order on Monday. About 40 jerseys. Had some issues with this order. Some of the jerseys were stained and sizes were inconsistent.What is really frustrating is that I had an email exchange with the guy trying to get a Cincinatti Bengals jersey for my friend. Seems everything was out of stock that my friend wanted. So the guy on the other end suggested one they did have in stock and my friend said that would be acceptable. So this was about 4 or 5 email exchanges just for this one jersey. When we got our order, there was no Bengals jersey to be found! But we did get a Reggie Bush Saints jersey that NO ONE ordered. So now they had me take photos of the Bush jersey and send those to them and they are having to run it up their chain I guess.We pay for insurance, but they would have to eat $30 to send a $20 jersey due to shipping (shipping is about $50). Seems like a hassle to get them to fix the order that is insured.Will update when/if I get the issue resolved.Funny thing is, the people that went in on this order want to put in another order.
Well, not sure why we pay insurance. Granted, even with the insurance the jerseys are still cheap. But they will only correct my problem with the Bengals jersey if I put in another order. WTF? I just sent them about $1,000 and they can't send me the jersey they didn't send?So instead, we found another site to use that gives free shipping when you order only 10 jerseys (other site was 30 or so jerseys). Prices are pretty much the same too.This will probably be my last order regardless.
you guys may try weiketrade.

I won't go this route again. You get what you pay for.

Color fades, shrinkage & color botching on my 'cheap'.

Never had any jerseys (have had four large orders) and not one of them have shrunk, color fades, color runs, shrinkage, loose threads, etc...what site did you use?

We received our 2nd order on Monday. About 40 jerseys. Had some issues with this order. Some of the jerseys were stained and sizes were inconsistent.What is really frustrating is that I had an email exchange with the guy trying to get a Cincinatti Bengals jersey for my friend. Seems everything was out of stock that my friend wanted. So the guy on the other end suggested one they did have in stock and my friend said that would be acceptable. So this was about 4 or 5 email exchanges just for this one jersey. When we got our order, there was no Bengals jersey to be found! But we did get a Reggie Bush Saints jersey that NO ONE ordered. So now they had me take photos of the Bush jersey and send those to them and they are having to run it up their chain I guess.We pay for insurance, but they would have to eat $30 to send a $20 jersey due to shipping (shipping is about $50). Seems like a hassle to get them to fix the order that is insured.Will update when/if I get the issue resolved.Funny thing is, the people that went in on this order want to put in another order.
like what i said ,try weiketrade. free of shipping over$ 250 , no insurance ,they just have lots of jerseys

Well, not sure why we pay insurance. Granted, even with the insurance the jerseys are still cheap. But they will only correct my problem with the Bengals jersey if I put in another order. WTF? I just sent them about $1,000 and they can't send me the jersey they didn't send?So instead, we found another site to use that gives free shipping when you order only 10 jerseys (other site was 30 or so jerseys). Prices are pretty much the same too.This will probably be my last order regardless.it seem the issue wasn't resolved. did they send you the right Bengals jersey.

Hi there, can someone please pm me of a site that still ships these jerseys as I notice it was a while ago since the last post. Thanks

I made this account specifically to ask this question, but do any of y'all know why they don't sell size small jerseys on weiketrade or mycheapnfljerseys? I emailed Kenny, but he hasn't replied yet.

I made this account specifically to ask this question, but do any of y'all know why they don't sell size small jerseys on weiketrade or mycheapnfljerseys? I emailed Kenny, but he hasn't replied yet.
Whichever bottom of the barrel factory they use doesn't make smalls.

We received our 2nd order on Monday. About 40 jerseys. Had some issues with this order. Some of the jerseys were stained and sizes were inconsistent. What is really frustrating is that I had an email exchange with the guy trying to get a Cincinatti Bengals jersey for my friend. Seems everything was out of stock that my friend wanted. So the guy on the other end suggested one they did have in stock and my friend said that would be acceptable. So this was about 4 or 5 email exchanges just for this one jersey. When we got our order, there was no Bengals jersey to be found! But we did get a Reggie Bush Saints jersey that NO ONE ordered. So now they had me take photos of the Bush jersey and send those to them and they are having to run it up their chain I guess. We pay for insurance, but they would have to eat $30 to send a $20 jersey due to shipping (shipping is about $50). Seems like a hassle to get them to fix the order that is insured. Will update when/if I get the issue resolved. Funny thing is, the people that went in on this order want to put in another order.
Apologize for my delayed response ,as chinese new year coming ,usually short of hot-sale jerseys, and that guy who emailed you just left , so he messed up this .. we still offer best service..

Any info you guys wanna know?
I knew it is too late to explain, the guy who emailed you just took place of the other one at that time.there must

be miscommunication bettween them , and bengals jersey were out of stock for hot sale,we weiketrade.hk now still offer great service .MOD just delete this if violate something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it is too late to explain, the guy who emailed you just took place of the other one at that time.there mustbe miscommunication bettween them , and bengals jersey were out of stock for hot sale,we weiketrade.hk now still offer great service .MOD just delete this if violate something.
Seems legit.
well,just PM me if you wanna .no more bump for this

I knew it is too late to explain, the guy who emailed you just took place of the other one at that time.there mustbe miscommunication bettween them , and bengals jersey were out of stock for hot sale,we weiketrade.hk now still offer great service .MOD just delete this if violate something.
Seems legit.
well,just PM me if you wanna .no more bump for this
My PMs are down. Again.

So are these sites still legit? I'm looking at their stock and everything seems up to date. But then I click on the FAQ and it said something like "I cannot guarantee that orders will arrive in time for Christmas of 2012." :confused:

I don't mind ordering some, but I just want to make sure everything is still honky doory here.

Users who are viewing this thread