What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Dallas (1 Viewer)

No doubt, but not quite a star yet I am sure we can agree upon :)
Agreed. 

I'm hopeful we get a pass rush game 5, cause I'm tired of everyone beating up on our secondary. It's a lot easier to play DB when you only have to cover for ~ 3 seconds as apposed to forever. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty throw and catch....

maybe Jerry can go over to the Bears suite and talk them into taking Romo.

Thankfully I already locked up my matchup this week or else I'd be going ape#### about Zeke not getting goal line carries.

yeah collinsworth, i like howard too, but that hole was huge.  any rb could have gained that yardage.

Bears fans....Random thought of the night.....

Whatever happened to Neal Anderson? Injuries or the team fell apart around him? Remember him being a stud for a few years and then he disappeared. 

These were the days prior to the interwebz and before every game was televised.

Last edited by a moderator:
For no reason whatsoever, I checked the schedule and can confirm that unfortunately, No, the Bears don't play the Browns this year.  

Usual Bears getting screwed along with playing bad.  Hard to wrap my mind around how they get screwed with all the calls,  too. 

From what I've seen of Howard at Indiana and the pre season, he may never break another 40 yard rush, but he'll do pretty much everything else. The Langford Era is over ,  time to move on. 

I thought the Bears got robbed on that onside kick. The guy did not look offsides to me.

The Bears are playing hard and hitting hard, but they still seem pretty outmatched.

Elliot looks pretty good. So did Howard on that run.

He's injured.  He's always injured

Bears paying Alshon $15M to be a decoy explains all you need to know about this franchise.

Same exact issue I have with Dez. 

Hes either hurt, screaming (which I don't really have an issue with but the media falsely call it a distraction), or getting shut out. Not sure he's worth the money, especially if he can't figure out how to hold the ball steady after a catch. 

Users who are viewing this thread