What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago vs. Minnesota (1 Viewer)

You have to question the Vikings coaching staff right now, there's no way Bradford should be playing tonight. He's clearly not even close to fully functional. Stiff all over, throwing with all arm and little accuracy. Seems like the pain is slowing his reads, too.

What'd they see in practice that made them suit him up?

Case Kennum?

Team talked all week about having to help out the quarterback. Absolutely nothing and absolutely not surprising. Pieces of garbage 

Puhleeze...The Bears bid against themselves moving up to get MT.
Yeah, I think everyone has accepted that. But they had to be sure, and I think they feel alright about it. 

Edit: Hell, I've done that in FF. Upped an offer or revoked an original, fair offer and upped it to make it irresistible, to get my guy. Not surprised this happens sometimes in the NFL when trying to draft the most important position. 

Last edited by a moderator:
And there's that rule again -- the worst rule in any sport in the world.

They need 15 yards for the 1st down. 5-yard penalty. 1st down. 

The problem is that Bradford's only marginally above a replacement-level QB to begin with. There ain't a lot of margin for error with regard to health.

60% of Peyton Manning was still enough of a game manager to win a Super Bowl. 60% of Rodgers or Brady probably would be too. But 60% of Sam Bradford is John Skelton.

First Downs    1      6

Total Yards    13        124

Passing Yards- 6       89

Rushing Yards 19     35

Penalties (Yds)  2(15 )    6(45)

Turnovers00

Punts (AVG)    3(39)   5(29)

Time of Pos.6:29      16:28

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What happened to the talk of helping your rookie QB over the last week, Bears? Not running it. Holding calls. Dropping passes. Oh, that's right. You're the Bears. You're freaking terrible and never do what you say you will. 

Bradford tried to react to Floyd coming free on the pass rush but he has no mobility to escape even though he recognized it quickly enough.

Users who are viewing this thread