What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs vs Bears (where fantasy dreams will be made and others will die) (3 Viewers)

What are you needing? 
Nothing huge, just show up. 75 yds rec or just a TD would be ideal. 

ARob going as well. 

Boone tomorrow, pretty close to sealing the deal, would like to make it happen tonight. 

It's my son's team really, he had a rocky start and then I showed him how to work the waiver wire, very happy for him. 

Nothing huge, just show up. 75 yds rec or just a TD would be ideal. 

ARob going as well. 

Boone tomorrow, pretty close to sealing the deal, would like to make it happen tonight. 

It's my son's team really, he had a rocky start and then I showed him how to work the waiver wire, very happy for him. 
Let’s go Kelce! 

The Bears could have went 3 and out or maybe some garbage yards in 2 minute drill but instead they run into the kicker because they didn't think Mahomes had the ball enough.

Why wasn't this game flexed out? NFL was really out to embarrass bear fans for passing on a franchise QB for trubisky for 3.5 hours straight?

1:00 to go set up about the 20 yd line of the Bears, should be a couple targets coming to Kelce in the Red Zone. 

C'mon Patrick, find old reliable at TE and bring it home. 

Bears are a team with no heart and no real desire to win. Just collect a paycheck. When things get tough, they quit. 

The Bears could have went 3 and out or maybe some garbage yards in 2 minute drill but instead they run into the kicker because they didn't think Mahomes had the ball enough.
It's stuff like this that are the reasons bad teams are bad.

4th and less than 5 don't go ANYWHERE NEAR the kicker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting stuff with KC shifting all their players to one side and working back to the other side of the field.

I am hoping Stefanski can glean something useful about this.

They can’t even line-up right TWICE!   I’m hoping they get in this game somehow quick so KC doesn’t abandon the pass. 

I hope all you Kelce owners still end up losing.
Going against Kelce. Caught 6 passes on that drive. Can you not double him?! Best weapon on the team.

Also if the Bears did not run into the kicker that wouldn’t have happened!

The ups and downs of fantasy football.....

Had a 25 point lead with Tyreek against his Mahomes, Butler and KC D. Now losing.  Chicago can you maybe score some points?

Going against Kelce. Caught 6 passes on that drive. Can you not double him?! Best weapon on the team.

Also if the Bears did not run into the kicker that wouldn’t have happened!

The ups and downs of fantasy football.....
Unfortunately I am not the Bears D coordinator.

Up 30 with Tyreek and Butker going vs his Mike Boone on MNF. Would be nice to get a few more pts to put it out of reach.

I would trade the entire Bears team for any other team. I’d rather have the Bengals personnel.

7/60+/TD

Looking good Kelce
Still need more to not count on Mike Boone. (Should have played Mack, Gallup or OBJ) but now tomorrow I’m hoping for a third string RB in a game they don’t really care about vs GB going for a bye)

back to this game!  Come on Bears score quick please.  As they just run the ball. 

Users who are viewing this thread