What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Choko-Stinko Where you at? (1 Viewer)

Tyranny

Footballguy
IN December and January this guy disappears...

5 years

26 games

1620 yards

9 tds

That's an average of 62.30 yards per game. One td every 2.88888 games or 1 td for every 2 3/4+ games.

He's funny and cocky as hell but no where near one of the greats. Great players show up when their team needs them.

I was going to start a thread "Ocho Suckass", but this will do. I traded Gore for him just before he busted out. Seemed perfect because I still had Rudi, SJax and McGimpy at the RB position. It was nice while the ride lasted but he left all of us out in the cold for the playoff stretch. Seems he and Carson were at odds towards the end.

I don't know about all the other games, but today he got severely under or overthrown on almost every target.

I don't know about all the other games, but today he got severely under or overthrown on almost every target.
What about the 1 that hit him squarely in the chest inside the 20 YL in the 1st quarter?Dude is choking big time!

Users who are viewing this thread