What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Choose 2 out of 3... Henderson, Van Jefferson, DeVonta Smith **WILL RESPOND** (1 Viewer)

therunningcoach

Footballguy
I'm in the playoffs and need to start 2 of these 3 guys...

Darrell Henderson, Van Jefferson, and Devonta Smith

1pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving, .5pt per reception, 6pts per TD

Not sure what to make of Henderson and Sony Michel. Will they split time? Will Henderson go back to the lead role? Seems like a great matchup for him if he gets the start. Van seems very touchdown dependent, and who knows what to expect from DeVonta Smith.

My current situation is that I'm down 60 points. My opponent is done. I still have Jalen Hurts, Russell Wilson, 2 of those 3 guys (Van, Henderson, Devonta), and Matt Gay. Fairly standard scoring (4pts passing TD, 6pts rushing TD, .5pt PPR and the normal 1pt per 10 rushing/receiving).

So I think I need high floor guys to be honest. Not sure if starting Hurts AND Devonta is smart or not since if Hurts sucks, Devonta could as well. Or they both could hook up a couple times and I win by 40 haha.

Any suggestions would be great! And I'd be happy to answer yours as well.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't trust Henderson.  I would go with the WR's.

I will agree knowing your situation may sway that decision though.  

My current situation is that I'm down 60 points. My opponent is done. I still have Jalen Hurts, Russell Wilson, 2 of those 3 guys (Van, Henderson, Devonta), and Matt Gay. Fairly standard scoring (4pts passing TD, 6pts rushing TD, .5pt PPR and the normal 1pt per 10 rushing/receiving).

So I think I need high floor guys to be honest. Not sure if starting Hurts AND Devonta is smart or not since if Hurts sucks, Devonta could as well. Or they both could hook up a couple times and I win by 40 haha.

Thanks for the advice!

So you need an average of 12 points per player.  That seems on the high side for some of those guys.  I would stick with the 2 WR's

Users who are viewing this thread