What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Draft (1 Viewer)

nortobc

Footballguy
Will Chris Draft start or even see significant P.T. in Carolina? I have to decide whether to drop him or Darling. If Draft is backing up Dan Morgan at MLB, I can see value as Morgan will probably last about 2 games before he gets his 10th concussion.Also, Fields is probably out for the season, so that might open another slot at LB for Carolina.On another note, Thomas Davis might move up to the LB position.If anybody knows anything about the LB situation in Carolina, please comment.

Will Chris Draft start or even see significant P.T. in Carolina? I have to decide whether to drop him or Darling. If Draft is backing up Dan Morgan at MLB, I can see value as Morgan will probably last about 2 games before he gets his 10th concussion.

Also, Fields is probably out for the season, so that might open another slot at LB for Carolina.

On another note, Thomas Davis might move up to the LB position.

If anybody knows anything about the LB situation in Carolina, please comment.
Anybody?I would imagine Draft has the inside track on a starting gig or they look to Short. I read recently that Davis is staying at S.

Any updates would be great as I have both players as well.

Tom

He's playing for a minimum contract and I doubt he will be anything more than depth at this point.

He's playing for a minimum contract and I doubt he will be anything more than depth at this point.
Gradyminimum or not I would imagine he is an option since they are lot extremely deep at the spot.

Do you think they keep Draft as the backup MLB and let Short play the OLB spot ?

Users who are viewing this thread