What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chump Kelly (1 Viewer)

Has to be one of the worst coaches in the league. He should go back to college where the games are irrelevant.
Nice thread. Do you have something to back it up or did you just want to get that off your chest?
Have you watched any Eagles games this season?

Already in this game:

Kicked the extra point instead of going for two when down 14-12

Let time run out and take a delay of game instead of either going for it or attempting a FG. Even Joe Buck (who I hate) realized this was dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has to be one of the worst coaches in the league. He should go back to college where the games are irrelevant.
Nice thread. Do you have something to back it up or did you just want to get that off your chest?

Already in this game:

Let time run out and take a delay of game instead of either going for it or attempting a FG. Even Joe Buck (who I hate) realized this was dumb.
:lmao:

All of them. Now what's your point? Do you have a point?
I thought I already made it clear that he is a terrible coach. Do you disagree?

This thread is off to a great start.

Kelly has been ultra conservative all game - kicking field goals won't cut it against Manning.

Already in this game:

I'm not sure why you think that's funny. It is mathematically incorrect.

Already in this game:

:lmao: :lmao:

Already in this game:

You edited your post after I replied.

He kicked the extra point since its the first half. They took the penalty to have more room to punt. Both have been before in the NFL. You haven't made anything clear. And that info might have been useful in your first post.

Already in this game:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Already in this game:

He kicked the extra point since its the first half. They took the penalty to have more room to punt. Both have been before in the NFL. You haven't made anything clear. And that info might have been useful in your first post.
He's certainly made something clear.

Already in this game:

He's certainly made something clear.
Yeah I'm not taking anymore of this stinky bait.

One of the worst threads ever just because of the poor examples given to prove one's point. Why would you go for 2 in the first half. Most would argue it would be dumb to do the opposite. Most teams would also take the penalty to give more room to punt before it going into the end zone. So in my book you are 0 for 2 with your examples of why he's a bad coach

One of the worst threads ever just because of the poor examples given to prove one's point. Why would you go for 2 in the first half. Most would argue it would be dumb to do the opposite. Most teams would also take the penalty to give more room to punt before it going into the end zone. So in my book you are 0 for 2 with your examples of why he's a bad coach
Just more pee in the Pool.

Wow.... lots of people who don't understand football, math, or logic in this thread. Also, just because almost every other coach in the NFL makes incorrect decisions too doesn't make it excusable for anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.... lots of people who don't understand football, math, or logic in this thread. Also, just because almost every other coach in the NFL makes incorrect decisions too doesn't make it excusable for anyone else.
Gotta love the "you don't understand logic" angle instead of actually explaining yourself. You know, with facts and stuff.

Already in this game:

Unpack this, GB.

The broncos put up a team record in points. Kelly had all week to prepare and couldn't stop it. What a bum

ah the unwritten rule of always chase points, never make the second out at third, always bunt to break a no hitter

jojoh07 said:
GreenNGold said:
drummer said:
Yes, please lock this thread. I now realize what the shark pool in decline thread is all about.
quit while your behind

have some shame
:goodposting:

Did you see what Kelly did early in the 4th quarter? He put in his backups, he knew the gig was up and time to get out of town with what little pride he had left. About time for you to do the same.

I have a feeling he may rethink the NFL if he doesn't get Mariotta in the next draft. That the one he needs to run this offense. He also needs to get some defensive players as well.

Limp Ditka said:
GreenNGold said:
Amused to Death said:
GreenNGold said:

Already in this game:

GreenNGold said:
Man, who let you out? Get back to where you belong... not in the Shark Pool.

I noticed they tried a FG down 49-13. Obviously you're toast no matter what but that always irks me. Have some balls and sling it.

They don't look like the same team that played so uptempo and threw up so many different looks week 1.

GreenNGold said:
Man, who let you out? Get back to where you belong... not in the Shark Pool.
Yes, the same shark pool where we have a 3700+ post thread of people defending David Wilson.

I have my doubts about Kelly... but I am more concerned about the team completely quiting on him by mid third quarter...

BTW... in the first half you NEVER go for 2... idiot.

I have my doubts about Kelly... but I am more concerned about the team completely quiting on him by mid third quarter...

Let me guess, you also kick field goals and/or punt on 4th & 1 when trailing.

GreenNGold said:
Limp Ditka said:
GreenNGold said:
Amused to Death said:
GreenNGold said:

Already in this game:

Let me guess, you also kick field goals and/or punt on 4th & 1 when trailing.
There are circumstances when you go for it and others when you kick the field goal. It's not as black and white as you make it out to be but your condescending arrogance sure is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread