What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

LOL I am 8 beers in on Labatts Shandy... cuz it was 6 bucks for a 12 pack.

"It tastes like a dirty ol' tree brach!"

But I know that I am in the BILLS thread.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Boomer will point out that if only we had taken the FG, we would only lose by 4 instead of 7, which might coMe back to haunt us if we go to the 17th playoff tiebreaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Boomer will point out that if only we had taken the FG, we would only lose by 4 instead of 7, which might coMe back to haunt us if we go to the 17th playoff tiebreaker.
At first I thought Booker was a typo but this is the 2nd time. Is this a new nickname or auto-correct?

To be fair, Lewis has played well enough to win. This is all on the defense.
Yea, I was thinking this too. With a little more development, Thad could a decent backup to Manuel for years. It'd be nice to see him with Stevie playing.
He's been OK today by not making any bad throws, but he also hasn't looked beyond his first receiver and hasn't stretched the field since the 1st quarter pass to Graham.

Green looked in bounds on that catch... Bills will be forced to accept the holding penalty and redo third down.

THE BILLS WOULD NOT HAVE GONE FOR IT ON 4TH&8 TO GET THEIR 2ND TD IF THEY WERE DOWN 24-13 INSTEAD OF 24-10 #### AND DIE BOOMER.

There was a long discussion about a meaningless foul on a kneel-down vs Baltimore, and now this. We do realize there was a holding call on the Bengals right? Why do people always obsess over calls that don't matter?

Users who are viewing this thread