What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Classy Bama Mom (1 Viewer)

LOL hilarious..

Speaking of Jim Ross... were my eyes deceiving me or was he on the OU sidelines wearing a big ole cowboy hat?

Why the hell was security being so nice? Throw the cuffs on that ##### and march her to the stadium drunk tank. Classless whore.

I'll bet she is hot in bed.. I'd wear an Auburn jersey just to draw the wildness out of her
I bet she has worked on more than one Johnson at a time. She's also not getting out of the area without me getting a couple handfuls of #### and ###.....because that's what she wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked like they were pretty high up in the stands, too bad he didn't heave her white trash a@@ over the railing and down a few levels.

Lots of good looking girls and women in the Bama crowd last night, real hotties with all kinds of goods to offer.

This is what they call an aberration.

I keep telling people not from here you just can't understand it. Way back in Saban's first year when Alabama played Florida State in Jacksonville the ticket office promised me a bunch of tickets they didn't deliver on. I tell you, I would have been better off to curse their kids and spit on them walking down the street compared to telling them somebody had messed with their Alabama tickets. I got called every name in the book for that. I filled every order out of my own pocket so all I was telling them that they were going to have to wait a few extra weeks to receive them. You'd think I had traded secrets to the Iranians or something. It's not the Alabama graduates. I know a bunch of them and other than just the friendly ribbing they are totally normal. It's the sidewalk bandwagon fans who've never sat foot in a class on that campus that are the worst. Most of them couldn't even find Tuscaloosa on the map, much less have gone to a game or class there. The ones in the stands are tame compared to the Facebook posts I was seeing from people I grew up with last night.

The second she starts going Pele it's Cobra Kai time. Johnny elbow right to the knee. Get her a body bag.

I keep telling people not from here you just can't understand it. Way back in Saban's first year when Alabama played Florida State in Jacksonville the ticket office promised me a bunch of tickets they didn't deliver on. I tell you, I would have been better off to curse their kids and spit on them walking down the street compared to telling them somebody had messed with their Alabama tickets. I got called every name in the book for that. I filled every order out of my own pocket so all I was telling them that they were going to have to wait a few extra weeks to receive them. You'd think I had traded secrets to the Iranians or something. It's not the Alabama graduates. I know a bunch of them and other than just the friendly ribbing they are totally normal. It's the sidewalk bandwagon fans who've never sat foot in a class on that campus that are the worst. Most of them couldn't even find Tuscaloosa on the map, much less have gone to a game or class there. The ones in the stands are tame compared to the Facebook posts I was seeing from people I grew up with last night.
I understand it completely. It's the same way at OU. The worst OU fans are the ones who never went to school there. Or anywhere for that matter.

The most surprising thing about that clip is that she was neither fat, nor wearing sweatpants, nor holding either a lit cigarette or a can of Lite beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand it completely. It's the same way at OU. The worst OU fans are the ones who never went to school there. Or anywhere for that matter.
Pretty sure this is universal for all college fan bases.

Users who are viewing this thread