What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Bowl Pool - $50 - LeagueSafe - No Pool in 2018 (2 Viewers)

aggregate 255 games under .500 after four games LOL

with an 0-102 and 0-112....

Last edited by a moderator:
A little over half the games played. Probably still a way for everyone to win.

Code:
Peyton Marino 	244	157FrostFBG 	237	156rockster8 	218	190Widbil83 	217	198Getzlaf15 	195	161yellak9 	177	297General Ma... 	159	174Comfortabl... 	151	189DanLambskin 	146	233ECB1 	        142	100CoachDaly 	118	113timschochet 	115	173Tiger Fan 	104	355Abdullahth... 	101	130eoMMan2 	97	155

A little over half the games played. Probably still a way for everyone to win.

Peyton Marino 244 157FrostFBG 237 156rockster8 218 190Widbil83 217 198Getzlaf15 195 161yellak9 177 297General Ma... 159 174Comfortabl... 151 189DanLambskin 146 233ECB1 142 100CoachDaly 118 113timschochet 115 173Tiger Fan 104 355Abdullahth... 101 130eoMMan2 97 155
Ok.... now i think we should let Coach Daly play

Appears that a couple teams are eliminated. Lots of points on the line today.

Code:
Auburn	         254Oregon	         236Ohio	         219Baylor	         203Florida State	 197Alabama	         187Missouri	 176Michigan State	 161Minnesota	 152Wisconsin	  81

Appears that a couple teams are eliminated. Lots of points on the line today.

Auburn 254Oregon 236Ohio 219Baylor 203Florida State 197Alabama 187Missouri 176Michigan State 161Minnesota 152Wisconsin 81
I have Auburn, but for the pool, I need to root for Wisconsin now..

Don't forget to make your pick for the championship game.
when is the deadline?
It doesn't give a deadline so I don't really know. I assume it's kickoff of the game but I wouldn't wait that long. We all know who's going to win. I'll send support an email and ask about the deadline.
thanks.... hope it can be sooner rather than later. Decision shouldn't be based on who you need to win.

when is the deadline?
It doesn't give a deadline so I don't really know. I assume it's kickoff of the game but I wouldn't wait that long. We all know who's going to win. I'll send support an email and ask about the deadline.
thanks.... hope it can be sooner rather than later. Decision shouldn't be based on who you need to win.
Just heard back.

Good afternoon.The deadline is up until kickoff of that game.

Alicia

RealTime Fantasy Sports, Inc.

Alicia@rtsports.com

www.rtsports.com

East Coast Bias said:
Getzlaf15 said:
when is the deadline?
Just heard back.

Good afternoon.The deadline is up until kickoff of that game.

Alicia

RealTime Fantasy Sports, Inc.

Alicia@rtsports.com

www.rtsports.com
this is good news now because Houston is a turd

Only 2 teams left that can finish first - Getzlaf and ECB.

Getzlaf can finish no worse than 2nd. He can actually lose out and win. If Florida wins by more than 7 today he wins.

No one else is guaranteed to finish in the money.

Getzlaf can finish no worse than 2nd. He can actually lose out and win. If Florida wins by more than 7 today he wins.

Peyton Marino can only finish 2nd or 3rd.

I think he can finish 4th if he loses out behing Getz, ECB and Frost.
He can't lose to Frost. He only has 23 points left to lose.

He has 35 on the championship game.

Peyton only has 6 on final game. 35 already used. All of us have 780 possible points. He only has 23 left.

Peyton only has 6 on final game. 35 already used. All of us have 780 possible points. He only has 23 left.
You're right. Must have been looking at someone else. So 2 of the 3 in the money are known.

Users who are viewing this thread