What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Football NCG thread Bama v Clemson (1 Viewer)

Watson is the best player in this game, no doubt in my mind.
For this game I may agree - do you think his skills translate to the NFL like Cam? He's pretty close but I'm not sold on him at the next level just yet.
Probably a better passer at this level. Not as good of a runner. Top-5 pick though if not #1.
Can the Falcons trade Matt Ryan for him right now? I'd take him even though I said I wasn't completely sold on him.

So much for my 1H under play :lol:

edit: Not so fast. F'n Bama kickers :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think the issue with Henry at the next level is that a lot of his yards come off missed tackles and huge holes. Neither of those things are available in the NFL.

Yeah I think the issue with Henry at the next level is that a lot of his yards come off missed tackles and huge holes. Neither of those things are available in the NFL.
Right. He's not running through some puny linebacker in the NFL. Maybe he can grind out an Eddie lacy type career but that guy kind of sucks too.

Users who are viewing this thread