What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Colts at Titans** (+1, 42.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Colts don’t win this one, but I hope they do. It's hard for them to win at Tennessee. Maybe not as hard as at Jacksonville, but still hard.

Last edited:
Levis has shown to be hot and cold.
The Colts have to withstand the hot drive or two.
Moss has looked great this year (better than Taylor) and his best game was probably against the Titans.
Tim Kelly's ignorance or refusal of how to use Henry is disturbing. Titans can win this one if he does.
Both teams have little more than one WR. I think the Titans scrubs are scrappier and probably have an edge in a pathetic comparison.
Both defenses are similar with talented players covering deficiencies. The Titans are a very good defense, very good, but there are lots of times the D plays too darn much because Kelly gets cute on offense.
Suppose a long Moss led drive and then Kelly calls three cute plays...the Colts must attack the tired D before they get their legs back under them. This is how teams are whooping the Titans, follow suit.

Levis hasn't hit a bomb in a while or had a dopey INT. Those two things both seem imminent.
Conversely, the Colts are used to facing all pro Kevin Byard who is now an Eagle. Minshew probably takes some shots.

In the first matchup there was a drive where the Colts played zone and that couldn't be a worse decision. Hopkins has played against them forever and "could write a book" about how to get open against the Colts zone. They gotta make the ol guy earn it one on one.

The Titans got Calvin Throckmorton from the Panthers. This may be his first start.

Jaelyn Duncan looks like a super athlete for a LT but he was super nervous last week. A couple times Burns faked him out like he was Iverson breaking an ankle but all in all, the rookie battled OK. Could see him stepping back (not forward) on run plays but also recognizing stunts and ...lot of nerves. He can't be a turnstyle for the Colts to run through. If he plays well that could be huge for the Titans. His game last week caught the attention of most OL review guys if you want to look

Titans win by more n more if Henry gets a bunch of work, lose if not

This feels like it could be a slugfest.

Vrabel usually tough at home. Feels like a D. Henry game.

TN secondary not so great, but the D seems to tighten up in the redzone.

Thinking TN 19, Indy 16.

Another home dog,they are all over the place this week.
I think The Titans do just enough to pull this away from The Colts...

Team Formerly From Houston- 23
Team Formerly From Baltimore- 20

Levis yelling at Hopkins. Not sure what was supposed to happen but the ball was 10 yard s out of bounds.

Wow just saw the replay of Levis getting his own pick back. That's hustle.

Actually they said it was a fumble now. So he knew he had to get that back.

Remember when all the talking heads and fantasy shows proclaimed King Henry dead after the Browns game ?

Last Play: G.Minshew pass deep right to K.Granson to TEN 6 for 46 yards (J.Gibbens).

Are you kidding me in a NFFC cutline I was forced to start Granson this week with my other 3 TE's out in Goedert, Schultz and Ertz. Waivers ended before week 10 and with Goedert and Ertz both injured at this time I got outbid for every other TE was forced into Granson.

Sometimes better to be lucky then good

Damn it Minshew I have lots of Matt Gay if you don't get the TD at least let me get the FG (not to mention Minshew in 4 leagues)

To have the best punter in football as a rookie and he betters those stats in his second year, brings up could he be the best punter ever?

Welp Titans can't protect him so it doesn't matter

That wasn't even a punt block. He got there so early that he hit that ball on the way down, before it even got to the punter's foot. What the heck are the Titans doing in their blocking scheme?

See this Tim Kelly look at me shtuff once Henry is hurt?
Spears pass and Nuk carry...ugh
More is coming because that worked and it's gonna get ugly

Had to stream a kicker for 1 week with Tucker on bye in 42 leagues

Only went Gay like 20% should been more

Trick play Kelly put Tannehill in as the holder for the XP and didn't call a trick play. He sure tricked us there

I think Nuk caught that and the CBs arm popped it out.
If it was too fast then fine I can go with that

Users who are viewing this thread