What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Comedian attacked because she voted for Biden, handles it like a champ (1 Viewer)

Love the “conservatives are the real victims“ crowd turning this thread/ topic somehow into a “conservatives are the real victims“ thread. Gotta respect the consistency I guess.
Who did that?
Read the last page. It’s not hard to spot.

Oh and we’re coming for ya on Tuesday in LA.*

*please don’t bring up the Rams/Cowboy game yesterday, it’s still to early and painful. :mad:
Eh, I’m not reading the whole page, I must’ve missed something idk

Yeah, idk what’s going on with the Rams (other than they suck)
The Padres are playing good ball, we’ll see what happens

Deranged liberal in North Dakota literally kills a teenager because the kid is conservative. Crickets from OP.

Some unknown comedian gets a beer tossed at her during a stand up set. OP starts a thread and calls her a champ.

That is the very definition of a useful idiot troll.
Not very kind.

And actually, the OP did reply in that thread

Violence is never acceptable and I hope the people involved are punished appropriately.

Deranged liberal in North Dakota literally kills a teenager because the kid is conservative. Crickets from OP.

Some unknown comedian gets a beer tossed at her during a stand up set. OP starts a thread and calls her a champ.

I condemn all violence regardless of who commits the violence, unless in self defence. I absolutely condemn the liberal that commited that murder and hope that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Eh, I’m not reading the whole page, I must’ve missed something idk

Yeah, idk what’s going on with the Rams (other than they suck)
The Padres are playing good ball, we’ll see what happens
Rams- O-line injuries. Our center was just on the practice squad not long ago and both guards were backup. Against your D-line (and the 9ers last week, Bills week 1) that’s an impossible uphill climb.

Pads-got our confidence back. We’ll see if that’s enough against your juggernaut. I wouldn’t bet it but feel way better about it then a week ago.

I condemn all violence regardless of who commits the violence, unless in self defence. I absolutely condemn the liberal that commited that murder and hope that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Ok, color me shocked that posters in these forums condemn murder and violence! ;)

So freakin' dumb that people actually have to post that or feel they have to post what you did.

Apparently it was the husband of the drunk wife who tossed the can at the comedian.
Odds that guy owns a truck with those dumb fake testicles off the back and has a Trump "**** your feelings" bumper sticker?
I'd bet good money that he has put one of those "I did this" Biden stickers on a gas pump.

I'll bet she's a hairy arm-pitted, lesbian vegan, that lives in SF and drives a Prius that has a coexist bumper sticker, and still wears a Impeach Bush t-shirt.

Apparently it was the husband of the drunk wife who tossed the can at the comedian.
Odds that guy owns a truck with those dumb fake testicles off the back and has a Trump "**** your feelings" bumper sticker?
I'd bet good money that he has put one of those "I did this" Biden stickers on a gas pump.

I'll bet she's a hairy arm-pitted, lesbian vegan, that lives in SF and drives a Prius that has a coexist bumper sticker, and still wears a Impeach Bush t-shirt.
This person would throw a stuff at a comedian about Trump jokes?

Sounds like she got booked on Kimmel as a result of this incident. Maybe she should send the hecklers a thank you note.

Users who are viewing this thread