What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Comedian attacked because she voted for Biden, handles it like a champ (1 Viewer)

how do we silence her like we're seeing Kanye silenced?
By the using process to recall her - which is literally what's happening with that situation per the article.

Trump bad!!!!
I think it’s more bringing up politics at a comedy club, being very unfunny, getting clowned on by the comedian, freaking out and acting a fool bad!!
There is a good chance that a lot of her act is political - and so what.
Yeah I gotta imagine Trump was a common topic/issue/punchline at comedy clubs across the country during his presidency.
He handles it so well also lol.
Just like his supporters apparently.
Oh for sure. It's a real good idea to take one item nd extrapolate it to the entire populous. That's good stuff!

Trump bad!!!!
I think it’s more bringing up politics at a comedy club, being very unfunny, getting clowned on by the comedian, freaking out and acting a fool bad!!
Yeah I gotta imagine Trump was a common topic/issue/punchline at comedy clubs across the country during his presidency.
Oh for sure. It's a real good idea to take one item nd extrapolate it to the entire populous. That's good stuff!
Who extrapolated?

Trump bad!!!!
Who extrapolated?
You did
"Just like his supporters apparently"
See, when you use the word "supporters" you pluralize it. That is the purpose for the 's' at the end. If you had just said, his supporter...well then you wouldn't have extrapolated it. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Trump bad!!!!
Who extrapolated?
You did
See, when you use the word "supporters" you pluralize it. That is the purpose for the 's' at the end. If you had just said, his supporter...well then you wouldn't have extrapolated it. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Man you guys are wound tight. :ROFLMAO:

Huh? I used definition and fact to interpret in context what he seems to be saying. Words have definitions. Context is important. Staying within those lanes to draw reasonable conclusions does not constitute "going leaps and bounds."

Out of curiosity, do you disagree with my interpretation? If not, why?

I'm not sure - Kanye has always done things extreme - to get attention? make a point? because he's a lil cray cray? I dunno ... but I guarantee that if he was bashing Trump, wearing BLM stuff, switching the word Jew with Christian .... he'd not have lost concerts, Instagram, Twitter etc

Kanye is finding out what happens when you go against the left machine

Huh? I used definition and fact to interpret in context what he seems to be saying. Words have definitions. Context is important. Staying within those lanes to draw reasonable conclusions does not constitute "going leaps and bounds."

Out of curiosity, do you disagree with my interpretation? If not, why?

I'm not sure - Kanye has always done things extreme - to get attention? make a point? because he's a lil cray cray? I dunno ... but I guarantee that if he was bashing Trump, wearing BLM stuff, switching the word Jew with Christian .... he'd not have lost concerts, Instagram, Twitter etc

Kanye is finding out what happens when you go against the left machine
Just read what he said. Based on just a plain language reading of his tweet, what do you conclude?

Trump bad!!!!
Who extrapolated?
You did
Man you guys are wound tight. :ROFLMAO:
No no..It's good when you generalize a group of people. That's fun! No reason to get wound up about something like that right?

Meh. Sloppy drunken nobody acts up at comedy club over politics. I guess it's thread worthy. I guess not as much as elected officials being openly racist.

If you want us to discuss this - and we probably should - start a thread on it. What some racist LA city coucil woman said/did has nothing to do with this drunk heckler showing us how ****ty a person she is.

Stop with the whataboutisms and just discuss the topic at hand.

Meh. Sloppy drunken nobody acts up at comedy club over politics. I guess it's thread worthy. I guess not as much as elected officials being openly racist.

If you want us to discuss this - and we probably should - start a thread on it. What some racist LA city coucil woman said/did has nothing to do with this drunk heckler showing us how ****ty a person she is.

I did. I said "meh". I would think an elected officials openly racist comment would've been more thread worthy. But I guess a sloppy drunken nobody who might've supported Trump was more important. Cool 👍

Colbert and W

A political comedy thread would be good.

This drunk dope and the funny response from the amateur comedian is decent.

Colbert doing this in front of W is one of the most ballsy, uncomfortable, funny, rude bits I think there is.

Trump bad!!!!
You do?
Yeah. That’s the whole video.
Good Job!
Why Is the clip “Trump bad”?
I was just going with the general posting guidelines of this forum.

I did. I said "meh". I would think an elected officials openly racist comment would've been more thread worthy. But I guess a sloppy drunken nobody who might've supported Trump was more important. Cool 👍
So start the damn thread. What the hell

This is just ridiculous.

isn't it ?

but that's what happens when you go against Woke .... you get shown your place and quieted ....fast
Shutting down anti-semitism is not going against Woke.

According to this article his Instagram was open, so if it was shut down since then it was due to his anti-semetism, not his white lives matter shirt

According to this article his Instagram was open, so if it was shut down since then it was due to his anti-semetism, not his white lives matter shirt

Ye kicked off Instagram following feud sparked by 'White Lives Matter' t-shirt, he says: 'Look at this'​

Ye kicked off Instagram following feud sparked by 'White Lives Matter' t-shirt, he says: 'Look at this'​

But that's not actually what happened which is clear if you read past the misleading headline:

Look at this Mark," Ye posted with a photo of Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta, the parent company of Facebook and Instagram. "How you gone kick me off Instagram (sic)," he asked.
According to FOX 7 in Austin, Texas, Ye was banned from the platform for the use of alleged anti-Semitic language during an exchange with fellow rapper Diddy. The two sparked a public discourse after Ye wore a t-shirt at a fashion show in Paris that read "White Lives Matter."

Uh oh. Someone got got by fake news. It happens.

But that's not actually what happened which is clear if you read past the misleading headline:

Look at this Mark," Ye posted with a photo of Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta, the parent company of Facebook and Instagram. "How you gone kick me off Instagram (sic)," he asked.
According to FOX 7 in Austin, Texas, Ye was banned from the platform for the use of alleged anti-Semitic language during an exchange with fellow rapper Diddy. The two sparked a public discourse after Ye wore a t-shirt at a fashion show in Paris that read "White Lives Matter."

I stand corrected -

Just a couple of drunk idiots that can't leave politics aside and behave themselves in public.

The comedian did a great job handling it.

Comedian gets full beer can thrown at her head because she voted for Biden and responds in best possible way.

Just want to point out that I don't blame Republicans, conservatives or Trump voters in general for this one persons actions. It was clearly just one idiot that did this.

I'll leave this here for others to discuss.
Did the drunken heckler say she voted for Trump? Or you’re just assuming?

Comedian gets full beer can thrown at her head because she voted for Biden and responds in best possible way.

Just want to point out that I don't blame Republicans, conservatives or Trump voters in general for this one persons actions. It was clearly just one idiot that did this.

I think this is the lock of the century :lol:

Good question. Thread title updated to be more accurate. I don't want to distract from the fact that this person got a full can of beer thrown at her head because she voted for Joe Biden.

She resigned.

Kanye is bipolar and needs help. His post was anti-Semitic -- not "independent thought"

She resigned.

Kanye is bipolar and needs help. His post was anti-Semitic -- not "independent thought"
Just as council president or leadership roll. She hasn't fully resigned her elected seat.

Funny banhammer selection. Isn't the Ayatollah on Twitter? Oh yeah He is. Here is a tweet from today.
"an athlete who refuses to compete against a Zionist competitor is truly the victor."
So THAT seems to be OK. Just not Kanye.

Funny banhammer selection. Isn't the Ayatollah on Twitter? Oh yeah He is. Here is a tweet from today.
"an athlete who refuses to compete against a Zionist competitor is truly the victor."
Not a Twitter expert or anything but I believe their policy is to allow world leaders, politician, people in governance positions leeway in the idea that it is important for political discourse and public interest or some such language.

This was why Trump kept his account until like 3 days after he was out of office.

Not a Twitter expert or anything but I believe their policy is to allow world leaders, politician, people in governance positions leeway in the idea that it is important for political discourse and public interest or some such language.

This was why Trump kept his account until like 3 days after he was out of office.
It's also gotta be a touchy situation. I am sure everyone here would want his account banned

It's also gotta be a touchy situation. I am sure everyone here would want his account banned
Yes. It doesn't really make sense that overly woke moderators would also be big fans of the Ayatollah.

Yesterday, part of chocolate cake was eaten off my kitchen counter and my 5 year old had chocolate all over her face and a big grin.

But, yes, I did nothing about it because I didn't want to assume.

Yesterday, part of chocolate cake was eaten off my kitchen counter and my 5 year old had chocolate all over her face and a big grin.

You’re a defense attorney, I’m sure you’d get her off with no punishment anyway

You’re a defense attorney, I’m sure you’d get her off with no punishment anyway
My 5 year old is a far better negotiator than most prosecutors.

Love the “conservatives are the real victims“ crowd turning this thread/ topic somehow into a “conservatives are the real victims“ thread. Gotta respect the consistency I guess.

Love the “conservatives are the real victims“ crowd turning this thread/ topic somehow into a “conservatives are the real victims“ thread. Gotta respect the consistency I guess.
Who did that?
Read the last page. It’s not hard to spot.

Oh and we’re coming for ya on Tuesday in LA.*

*please don’t bring up the Rams/Cowboy game yesterday, it’s still to early and painful. :mad:

Deranged liberal in North Dakota literally kills a teenager because the kid is conservative. Crickets from OP.

Some unknown comedian gets a beer tossed at her during a stand up set. OP starts a thread and calls her a champ.

That is the very definition of a useful idiot troll.

Deranged liberal in North Dakota literally kills a teenager because the kid is conservative. Crickets from OP.

Some unknown comedian gets a beer tossed at her during a stand up set. OP starts a thread and calls her a champ.

That is the very definition of a useful idiot troll.
Maybe, just maybe, people don't know of every incident.

I guess we need a thread about every ****ed up incident in the news now?

But yeah, let's go with insinuating posters around here don't care about murder.

Users who are viewing this thread