What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Comprehensive list of your favorite teams (1 Viewer)

Tier 1 - Toronto Blue Jays, Peterborough Petes

Tier 2 - Toronto Maple Leafs (they fall a tier because for the most part, I ####### hate Leafs fans)

Tier 3 - Toronto Raptors

Tier 5 - Sheffield Wednesday, Buffalo Bills 

I really haven't watched NFL in years and when I did, it was more about my fantasy players than any one team but lately I've been considering bandwagoning the Bills - they're by far the closest team to me. My wife's family is from Sheffield and her brothers follow the Jays closely when they're good, so I kind of quid pro quo with Wednesday.

Beyond that, I cheer for ex-Petes players on their NHL teams and that's put me on some bandwagons from time to time (i.e. Canes with both Staal brothers). I would probably choose a concert over a regular season game of any of these teams.
Peterborough Lakers down?

Peterborough Lakers down?
Yeah, I think that league is a bit of a farce, it's gotten better but the Lakers should win every year. They get 10X more fans than any other team in the league, then they revenue share with the other teams, so it feels like the MLS basically exists to entertain the people of Peterborough.

Users who are viewing this thread