What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Considering retiring from DFS (1 Viewer)

Joe T

Footballguy
1. It's not winnable

2. It takes up a lot of time

Good luck to you guys that are sticking to it. :thumbup: It's been real.

1. It's not winnable

2. It takes up a lot of time

Good luck to you guys that are sticking to it. :thumbup: It's been real.
I hope point 1 is wrong. I'm doing ok so far. Point 2 is very true but I enjoy the process and have the time during this time of year. I wouldn't consider doing any kind of DFS Jan. - April as I just don't have the time. Good luck to you.

1. I'm doing slightly better than breaking even this year. Winning is possible. However, I think it's tougher this year because of the large amount of DFS analysis sites popping up. The average newb has better info available.

2. If the research part of it ever felt like a job to me, I'd quit immediately. However, I love running the stats and finding value and creating spreadsheets for all this stuff. I'm incredibly low stakes, and if the average person looked at all the time I spent on research compared to what I wager, they'd probably laugh, but I genuinely enjoy the entire process.

As to point 1, last year I came out about even (after rage quitting for the middle weeks) but this season I have made money every week. As to point 2, if I didn't spend my time on dfs I'd die of boredom at work.

Users who are viewing this thread