What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Corey Chavous (1 Viewer)

Getinthemix

Footballguy
His #1 is Reggie McNeal. Overall for the draft. Claims 4.3 speed. Leaves D'Brick out of the top 10. Vernon Davis was 3. I am just dumbfounded and forgot the rest. No link it was on Total Access.

He did say he realizes they will not be drafted like this and that McNeal was maybe not even a 1st draftee, but that was the way he felt after watching game tape etc.

I certainly didn't agree with everything he said, but he seems to know a lot about every college player.

After watching that, I am now quite sure that Chavous is even more stupid than he appeared to be between the lines.

After watching that, I am now quite sure that Chavous is even more stupid than he appeared to be between the lines.
I applaude Cory Chavous for thinking outside of the box to often during the draft we hear analyst follow the norm and say what the majority think it makes for boring and repetive news. Chavous might end up being right because guys like Mike Mamula, Tony Mandarich, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, etc.. were all first round cant miss guys and look at them now.

I applaude Cory Chavous for thinking outside of the box to often during the draft we hear analyst follow the norm and say what the majority think it makes for boring and repetive news. Chavous might end up being right because guys like Mike Mamula, Tony Mandarich, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, etc.. were all first round cant miss guys and look at them now.
Ok, then to earn some respect around here, I say that Trueblood will be an all pro, and should be the first guy taken in the draft. There is a difference between thinking outside the lines and being a complete idiot..... Chavous falls into the latter category.

IIRC Chavous had Seneca Wallace as his #1 player in the 03 Draft.
He hasn't been that wrong about Wallace. He wasn't ready right out of college, but who knows what he could do if he gets a chance to start.

IIRC Chavous had Seneca Wallace as his #1 player in the 03 Draft.
He hasn't been that wrong about Wallace. He wasn't ready right out of college, but who knows what he could do if he gets a chance to start.
I'm very happy we have Wallace as our backup in Seattle. He flashed some quality ability in the preseason and another particular drive against the Colts. With the first team O-line in the game he marched the Seahawks down the field for a TD. He looked very solid. The only thing he lacks is height and experience. I doubt he'll grow any taller, but he certainly is developing as a QB. The strides have been obvious to those of us who have been watching him closely.

Users who are viewing this thread