What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Giants - Week 17 (4 Viewers)

Great game for Dallas. 

Didnt play all starters; Dak played well and got more confidence; we keep some momentum; no injuries of note; and we WHIP ANOTHER DIVISION RIVAL :boxing:

Hope the Giants take a real long look at CB and OL in the draft. Jenkins may leave that that would leave the Giants with no solid comers.

27/44, 387yds, 4 TDs, 0 INT.  Without Zeke. Without Martin. Without Smith.   STUD. 

Add another 4th quarter comeback game winning drive to his amazing stats.  

You're better than this.
So you draw the line at pot shots in jest, unless your doing it?

again, lighten up. It's just a joke, you know I'm a fan of  Wentz and Foles. But you must admit Dak, who takes constant bashing, made big steps forward today. 

So you draw the line at pot shots in jest, unless your doing it?

again, lighten up. It's just a joke, you know I'm a fan of  Wentz and Foles. But you must admit Dak, who takes constant bashing, made big steps forward today. 
Not used to any jest from Cowboys fans.  Just a weird thread to post a Philly update.

Ya... while inconsistent, overall he looked good.  I still wouldn't have played him, and we'll have to see what he can do vs a good defense.  But looked more confident for sure.

Not used to any jest from Cowboys fans.  Just a weird thread to post a Philly update.

Ya... while inconsistent, overall he looked good.  I still wouldn't have played him, and we'll have to see what he can do vs a good defense.  But looked more confident for sure.
I agree. It's also a weird thread to have so many Philly fans comment in. This game has absolutely no outcome on playoffs for anyone but Dallas. They needed the confidence.

I agree. It's also a weird thread to have so many Philly fans comment in. This game has absolutely no outcome on playoffs for anyone but Dallas. They needed the confidence.
Personally I was invested in this as I'm tied for first in my season long confidence pickem pool and I picked the Giants for quite a bit of points (y'all talked me into believing Garrett was coachspeak and that Dallas wouldn't play to win).

Also I wanted the Giants to have a worse draft pick.

And it was the only entertaining game of the morning games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I was invested in this as I'm tied for first in my season long confidence pickem pool and I picked the Giants for quite a bit of points (y'all talked me into believing Garrett was coachspeak and that Dallas wouldn't play to win).

Also I wanted the Giants to have a worse draft pick.

And it was the only entertaining game of the morning games.
Resting players and playing to win aren't mutually exclusive. 

Resting players and playing to win aren't mutually exclusive. 
Yet everyone told me that Garrett was lying when he said he'd play his starters.  And you wall wanted Dak out at halftime.  Yet suddenly he stays in and plays well and you're gloating and praising the decision to keep him in.  Hilarious.

Was a risky move by Garrett, and it turned out to be worthwhile listening to what he told the media.  Guess he was telling the truth after all.

Yet everyone told me that Garrett was lying when he said he'd play his starters.  And you wall wanted Dak out at halftime.  Yet suddenly he stays in and plays well and you're gloating and praising the decision to keep him in.  Hilarious.

Was a risky move by Garrett, and it turned out to be worthwhile listening to what he told the media.  Guess he was telling the truth after all.
A) He rested his three best players. 

B) It wasn't all that risky. Dak isn't injury prone.  

Users who are viewing this thread