What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Curious.... where do people go for "nightlife" in small town America? (1 Viewer)

There's a place called Sportsman Club about 10 miles out of town, looks like a bar in a barn. Doesn't open until 5 PM, so it's got to be the place to be.

Headed there in a little bit. They have beer, thankfully. And the steaks look good. They supposedly close at 8, so I won't be able to watch much of the Laker game.
If we don't hear from you again, it was nice knowing you.

There's a place called Sportsman Club about 10 miles out of town, looks like a bar in a barn. Doesn't open until 5 PM, so it's got to be the place to be.

Headed there in a little bit. They have beer, thankfully. And the steaks look good. They supposedly close at 8, so I won't be able to watch much of the Laker game.
If we don't hear from you again, it was nice knowing you.
:lol:

It was OK. As soon as I got there the sky opened up and delivered a solid Texas thunderstorm. The steak was pretty good and they had Shiner bottles, so had 3 while listening to the thunder. No TV for the Laker game, so went to a place "in town" that serves beer as well. No TV there either so had a couple more beers and am now watching the game in my hotel room. And enjoying another massive t-storm. I love Texas weather. :)

I told you to go to the Horny Toad!

Users who are viewing this thread