What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Customer gave me a fake $100 bill (1 Viewer)

Update.

The night manager informed upper management and they still haven’t responded. He thinks I’m ok. Either way I’m probably going to jump ship from this joint.

One of the managers that I worked with my first 2 weeks came in earlier than yesterday to say hello to everyone. He pulled me aside and wants me to come work for him at his new place. It’s a higher class sushi place in Arlington.

We get too many Canadians at this current place downtown. We get stiffed on almost half our tabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update.

The night manager informed upper management and they still haven’t responded. He thinks I’m ok. Either way I’m probably going to jump ship from this joint.

One of the managers that I worked with my first 2 weeks came in earlier than yesterday to say hello to everyone. He pulled me aside and wants me to come work for him at his new place. It’s a higher class sushi place in Arlington.

We get too many Canadians at this current place downtown. We get stiffed on almost half our tabs.
You almost made it a month since my comment in your other thread.

Odds are, you don't get a manager job. And you probably won't even be working there in 6 months. 
Winning!!

If you are happy why do you find petty conflicts to be pleasurable?
You asked if I was happy with my work, home and sex life. 

You don't fit into any of those. Maybe ask if I'm happy with my online life. That's a more relevant question.

You asked if I was happy with my work, home and sex life. 

You don't fit into any of those. Maybe ask if I'm happy with my online life. That's a more relevant question.
Can you imagine that some people may consider this response odd/creepy?

Can you imagine that some people may consider this response odd/creepy?
I can imagine lots of things. Not sure why you would think online life and real life are exactly the same. 

Do the posters here that have aliases also have aliases in their real life?

I can imagine lots of things. Not sure why you would think online life and real life are exactly the same. 

Do the posters here that have aliases also have aliases in their real life?
Which traits do you think would be possessed by happy person that derived pleasure from conflict?

Which traits do you think would be possessed by happy person that derived pleasure from conflict?
Do you avoid conflict? Even healthy conflict that leads to better results?

What traits do you think a person possesses that avoids all conflict?

Who says I derive pleasure from this? It's painful reading some of the things you write.

Do you avoid conflict? Even healthy conflict that leads to better results?

What traits do you think a person possesses that avoids all conflict?

Who says I derive pleasure from this? It's painful reading some of the things you write.
How would you determine a healthy conflict?

Do you refuse many questions?

Would a healthy person do something frequently that they did not enjoy?

How would you determine a healthy conflict? Conflict that occurs when both parties are working towards the same goal. Where they concentrate their efforts on identifying the problems and working towards an amicable solution instead of making attacks towards each other.

Do you refuse many questions? Only those that don't have any purpose.

Would a healthy person do something frequently that they did not enjoy? Lot's of reasons. Boredom, love, addiction, sacrifice for the betterment of others.

What mutual goal are we working towards?

How do you determine if a question is worth answering?

Which of those do you feel you are exhibiting now?

What mutual goal are we working towards? I think most would agree that you need help and guidance. Maybe you don't want things to be better in your life.

How do you determine if a question is worth answering? Time, value, reason.

Which of those do you feel you are exhibiting now? Boredom, sacrifice for the betterment of others.

Why do you feel obligated to “ teach “ those that you feel you are smarter than?

What values do you find desirable in a question?

Do you feel you must “ sacrifice for the betterment of others “ when you are not bored?

Why do you feel obligated to “ teach “ those that you feel you are smarter than? I don't feel that I'm smarter than others. I do feel as though I have experience that can help. It takes a village to raise a child. Some would call it an obligation to society. It makes the world a better place for everyone.

What values do you find desirable in a question? This is an odd question. (so I guess those questions that aren't odd)

Do you feel you must “ sacrifice for the betterment of others “ when you are not bored? Boredom was just one of the things I mentioned. Why did you concentrate on the negative. Maybe it's done out of love.

This is one of those things that is usually learned the hard way.  It's hard to train someone to be careful.  But once they are burned, they won't let it happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread