What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas Clark - Questionable Week 10 - Immaculate Concussion? (1 Viewer)

lsutigers

Footballguy
Haven't seen this anywhere. . .

Roto:

Clark missed Wednesday's practice due to a concussion, the team's official web site reports.

He didn't appear to suffer a concussion in Sunday's loss to New England, so this is a surprise. There's not much info at the moment on his injury, so watch his status closely in practice this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen this anywhere. . .Roto:Clark missed Wednesday's practice due to a concussion, the team's official web site reports.He didn't appear to suffer a concussion in Sunday's loss to New England, so this is a surprise. There's not much info at the moment on his injury, so watch his status closely in practice this week.
Any Indy homers have an update on this situation. I could use a healthy Clark down the stretch. What a nice surpize!

It wouldn't surprise me. Alot of Indy players were getting punched in the mouth last Sunday.

I recall seeing Bobbi Sanders stay down a few times during the game.

There are 5 grades or degrees of concussions... only two involve a loss of consciousness.

A lot of players are mildly concussed on a weekly basis and you never hear about it.

Users who are viewing this thread