What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deep dynasty RB stashes (1 Viewer)

My current RB stashes...Darius Jackson(13), Dwayne Washington(8), Troymaine Pope(13).

McKinnon(13) and Ware(8) were also rostered as stashes, but don't think they count now.

They liked Lynch too, he wasn't cheap, and that didn't stop them from taking Michaels in the 2nd or 3rd round. Given how deep at running back the 2017 class is supposed to be I could see them taking a 2nd or 3rd round back and him being the starter.
Interesting. I guess I think there are larger needs. They invested a 3rd and 5th round pick this year at RB. Rawls is under contract for cheap through 2018. Anything can happen but I don't see them going that route. I think it's more likely they focus on defensive line and offensive line early. 

People here seem to be drastically under rating Rawls.

I don't really know a lot about him, but Peyton Barber seems to be a guy I have on my roster in a lot of deeper dynasties. Martin isn't young, and I really think Simms is just a change of pace/3rd down back.
Sims is actually one of my very few stashes.  I have him on all my rosters cause I think the same about Martin.  He isn't special and Sims has shown he's very productive when given opportunity.  

The extent of my stashes are Sims (if you even call him one), Dwayne Washington, Jalen Richard, and D.J. Foster.  That's literally it across 3 dynasty leagues all of which are 30+ rosters.  I've also built up my WR's pretty well over the years and have multiple 1sts in 2017 to stock pile RB a bit.  Anyone you stash now, is very likely a drop when it comes to 2017, assuming you have 1sts.  

Gosh there are a lot of Rawls haters out there. The Seahawks did right by replacing Fred Jackson with a rookie. Alex Collins another version of Chistine Michael  Well he was brought back for insurance last year after injuries to Beastmode and lil Beastmode and because he was familiar with offence after he fizzled out in Big D. Now it is same story with Christine, probably not a bell cow but will put up great numbers when healthy.

Gosh there are a lot of Rawls haters out there. The Seahawks did right by replacing Fred Jackson with a rookie. Alex Collins another version of Chistine Michael  Well he was brought back for insurance last year after injuries to Beastmode and lil Beastmode and because he was familiar with offence after he fizzled out in Big D. Now it is same story with Christine, probably not a bell cow but will put up great numbers when healthy.
I don't think it is hate. He had a few good games and got hurt, this hardly says he is the next great thing. I don't follow Seattle as closely as ITS or other people, but they seem to be a team that drafts BPA, that could easily be a running back next year with the class coming out.

Seahawks probably won't resign Michaels after this year, he'll get starter level money probably from Indianapolis or New York Giants.

Honestly don't know if Alex Collins will last. He was pretty crap preseason, Seahawks did a very un-Seahawky thing and cut a guy who outplayed their running back. They probably figure they can try and develop Collins, but Troymaine Pope was NFL ready. However he basically is a Rawls clone. 

Rawls will finish out the year as the starter moving into '17 bearing an injury but they'll probably continue looking for more talent this draft.

Players I have stashed:

Jalen Richard

Daniel Lasco

Peyton Barber

One or more of those could be this year's Thomas Rawls. 

Users who are viewing this thread