What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (1 Viewer)

It won't matter from a practical standpoint, but:

News: The Democratic debate scheduled for Sunday will be moved from Arizona to Washington, DC, the Democratic National Committee announced Thursday.

We've got some gambling props:

Democratic Debate - Total number of times 'Pandemic' is used by Both Candidates

Over 5.5 (+130)

Under 5.5 (-175)

Democratic Debate - Total Times 'Coronavirus' is said by Both Candidates

Over 12.5 (-160)

Under 12.5 (+120)

Democratic Debate - What Candidate will say 'Coronavirus' or 'Covid-19' First

Bernie Sanders  -105

Joe Biden  -105

Democratic Debate - What will either Candidate say First

Coronavirus  -265

Covid-19  +185

Democratic Debate - Total number of times 'Social Distance' or 'Social Distancing' is used by Both Candidates

Over 4.5 (-120)

Under 4.5 (-120)

Democratic Debate - Total Times 'Stock Market' is said by Both Candidates

Over 4.5 (+130)

Under 4.5 (-175)

Democratic Debate - Total Times 'Trump' is said by Both Candidates

Over 28.5 (+150)

Under 28.5 (-200)

Democratic Debate - Who Wins the Debate (CNN Chris Cilliza Winners/Losers Segment decides Winner)

Bernie Sanders  -235

Joe Biden  +180

Democratic Debate - Total number of times the word 'Billionaire' is used by Either Candidates

Over 4.5 (-165)

Under 4.5 (+120)

Democratic Debate - Total number of times the word 'Russia' or 'Russian' is used by Either Candidates

Over 4.5 (-120)

Under 4.5 (-120)

Democratic Debate - Total number of times the word 'China' or 'Chinese' is used by Either Candidates

Over 6.5 (-130)

Under 6.5 (-110)

Democratic Debate - Total number of times 'Obama' or 'Obamacare' is used by Both Candidates

Over 7.5 (even)

Under 7.5 (-140)

Democratic Debate - Total number of times the word 'Liar' or 'Lying' is used by Both Candidates

Over 3.5 (-165)

Under 3.5 (+120)

“Would you take the unprecedented action of a national lockdown?”

Biden: “I would assemble a team and meet in the situation room.”

What?  :lmao:

Does constantly turning it back to Trump over and over again play that well with Democrats?  He needs to attack Biden like he attacks Trump.  Quit being a ####### nice guy.  
This is the Dem playbook.

Bernie will not attack Biden, he will attack Trump.

They are all in on defeating Trump...it's basically a tag team at this point.

Sanders in general is not an attacker when debating in person. Never has been... and from what I recall many people like that, that’s supposed to be a positive. But I think he’s in a particularly tough spot right now because the current urgency requires unity. 

Sanders in general is not an attacker when debating in person. Never has been... and from what I recall many people like that, that’s supposed to be a positive. But I think he’s in a particularly tough spot right now because the current urgency requires unity. 
you mean attacker of a fellow democrat, right?  

I feel like I've just watched 30 minute of two guys not saying anything.  Or maybe repeating their one or two points over and over. 

Users who are viewing this thread