What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroit at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Calvin catches a ball, then trots back off the field.

Looks like he'll be used sparingly, at least at first.

Calvin could have had that.

Of course, he probably wouldn't have completed the process, for whatever reason.

Fauria -- all he does is catch TDs.

I've changed my mind on Calvin. He is not the best WR in the league. He drops too many passes in the end zone.

I have an idea - trying catching it with your hands. That is what you learn at about, oh, age 10.

Delmas just misses a (simultaneous possession) pick, then a few plays later, Levy leaps up to make a great INT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've changed my mind on Calvin. He is not the best WR in the league. He drops too many passes in the end zone.

I have an idea - trying catching it with your hands. That is what you learn at about, oh, age 10.
wah? the one he dived for went off his hands. I suggest you drink a beer and relax.

For anyone browsing the thread for updates.

Situation: 2:00 minute mark before half. Score tied 7-7. Cleveland has ball at Detroit 4 yard line. 1st and goal. Browns have 107 rushing yards so-far in the first half.

For anyone browsing the thread for updates.

Situation: 2:00 minute mark before half. Score tied 7-7. Cleveland has ball at Detroit 4 yard line. 1st and goal. Browns have 107 rushing yards so-far in the first half.
Rushing total a little misleading as 45 was the Benjamin reverse and Weeden scrambled for 9 but still..

And that was a nice pass by BW on the TD to Little. I know it was short but there wasn't much room there.

Brandon Weeden missing guys left and right, but Browns still up by 10 in this game. We might be for real this year.

Announcers say 33 snaps for Lions, 10 w/ Calvin in there. Lions obviously need him. And a gallon of stickem.

Halftime score: Cleveland 17 Detroit 7. Cleveland scored 10 points in the last two minutes. Detroit QB Mathew Stafford threw a short TD to TE Fauria (spelling?) Cleveland QB Brandon Weeden hast two TDs and 1 INT. First to of 4 yards to FB Chris Ogbonnaya and the second a one yard lob to WR Greg Little.

Last game, Thursday Night, G-Little had a decent game, 3 receptions for 71 yards and in this game he gets his first score of 2013 so not bad fantasy production for two weeks in a row for Greg Little and this game is only at half so he has a shot for more.

Stafford has got to be the only QB in the league who doesn't force feed his star WR regularly. It's incredibly frustrating.

Meanwhile, 6 catches for Durham. He's starting to look like something. Nothing huge, but considering the rest of the WRs, something.

Stafford has got to be the only QB in the league who doesn't force feed his star WR regularly. It's incredibly frustrating.
Calvin's only been on the field for 10 plays and he's been targeted at least 3 times (1 catch and 2 drops).
Not just today. He almost always spreads the ball around.
Huh? Last year Calvin had 205 targets, greater than 100 targets more than 2nd on their team.
Should have had 305!

Ray Horton is supposded to be a good defensive coordinator so how come he can't see that WR Calvin Johnson is gimpy and Reggie Bush is doing the bulk of the damage. He's got LB Craig Robertson matched up on him but Craig isn't able to cover RB Reggie Bush?

Cragi Robertson just got torched on the TD to Detroit TE Fauria. Robertson had been playing solid pass-D so I don't know what his problem is today. Its been raining and he's been over running everything.

Why is Cameron not involved? Looking like two consecutive clunkers. Is this attributable to the neutering of Brandon Weeden?

He got one foot down definitely, but it looks like the second came down out of bounds. Need a better angle on it, though.

Huh. I didn't notice when it happened, but apparently Bell's in the locker room with a rib injury. Questionable to return.

Users who are viewing this thread