What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Did your league champ own.... (1 Viewer)

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Assuming Rodgers doesnt set a league record for points tonight, I'll win my league's championship. I have neither Antonio or D-Will. I went up against Bryant's monster game in the quarterfinals but still won. The D-will owner didnt make the playoffs (which I'm glad about because he had a very explosive roster). I was fortunate to have a balanced and deep roster this year.

I'm in 9 leagues.

Unless I manage to hold on and win my game (Forte vs my 32 point lead) then Bryant will be 0-9.

I have Bryant, and unless Grant AND Rodgers are held to less than 10 points tonight, I should win that league championship.

I had Bryant in another league, but waived him a few weeks ago, and I missed being in that league championship game by 4 points.

Just won one championship by one point last night with him in, picked up in the 6th week.

Now if Jennings can have a huge game I'll win another with him as well after picking him up around week 6 or 7.

Sort of.

I won my league and I picked him up after he had his first 100+ yard performance a few weeks into the season. He was a bye week casualty a few weeks later for me (chose to cut him instead of Matt Jones) and I was never able to get him back.

Users who are viewing this thread