What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does Joe Rogan Do A Condensed Version Of His Podcasts? (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
I've not listened to very much of his content but what I have, I like Joe Rogan as I think he does a good job of bringing on a wide range of guests and interviewing them by mostly challenging but also not fawning too much. 

But I rarely have 3 hours to dedicate to a show. So I haven't listened too much.

Colin Cowherd does an excellent podcast each day that takes his 3 hour show and condenses the most interesting parts down to a 50 minute or so show. 

Does Rogan do anything similar? I didn't see it when searching. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No.  You can still find his clips on YouTube. Generally 8-15 mins and prob 2-3 per guest.  

but it’s more of a single particular topic and not a “digest” 

I've not listened to very much of his content but what I have, I like Joe Rogan as I think he does a good job of bringing on a wide range of guests and interviewing them by mostly challenging but also not fawning too much. 

But I rarely have 3 hours to dedicate to a show. So I haven't listened too much.

Colin Cowherd does an excellent podcast each day that takes his 3 hour show and condenses the most interesting parts down to a 50 minute or so show. 

Does Rogan do anything similar? I didn't see it when searching. 

I don`t have Spotify but I love working out and hearing about nutrition and supplements. Really enjoyed listening to joe talk about that as he is really into nutrition, had many guests on about the same topic.  There is some stuff on Youtube, or used to be.  Maybe Spotify had it removed after they signed Joe to that huge deal.

I don`t have Spotify but I love working out and hearing about nutrition and supplements. Really enjoyed listening to joe talk about that as he is really into nutrition, had many guests on about the same topic.  There is some stuff on Youtube, or used to be.  Maybe Spotify had it removed after they signed Joe to that huge deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhQtknEfXLI

This entire podcast was very interesting.  Above is a clip.

Think they had a non-compete in effect for a number of months after the Spotify deal cause I used to frequent the YouTube channel and they had tons of stuff up daily thru two main channels: Joe Rogan, and JRE Clips. Clips hasn't put up anything in like a year, and now it seems the main channel only gets a handful of clips a week.

Bummer, cause I'm not DL'ing Spotify just for podcasts (I already have a music service), and I'm with JB. I don't have neither the time nor attention span to listen to a full show.

Think they had a non-compete in effect for a number of months after the Spotify deal cause I used to frequent the YouTube channel and they had tons of stuff up daily thru two main channels: Joe Rogan, and JRE Clips. Clips hasn't put up anything in like a year, and now it seems the main channel only gets a handful of clips a week.

Bummer, cause I'm not DL'ing Spotify just for podcasts (I already have a music service), and I'm with JB. I don't have neither the time nor attention span to listen to a full show.
https://youtube.com/c/joerogan

this is the new official clips channel . Puts out content a few times a week. Nothing like before 

When it was on YouTube someone used to give a description of the topic changes and link a timestamp to click on.  It was especially funny when someone like Kanye was on and they bounced all over the place.  

When it was on YouTube someone used to give a description of the topic changes and link a timestamp to click on.  It was especially funny when someone like Kanye was on and they bounced all over the place.  
I bet someone could do a one minute video with the above info in it, and would get hundreds of thousands of views.

Users who are viewing this thread