What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Dolphins vs. Eagles**** (1 Viewer)

XNOUGHT

Footballguy
Will McNabb make Monday his night?Will Jason Taylor play like Jason Taylor?Will Ricky make the Eagles look like a pack of beagles?Monday Night Football

Nothing like starting it off with a wet Pamela AndersonGB Sirius.Go DolphinsRun Ricky Run!

DEEEECCCCEMMMMBBBBEERRRR!!!!!!Gee, what month is it?Hey, cool special team play! I take back the gutless part.

In order to win my semi-final play off game, I need Miami DB Sammy Knight to outscore Philadelphia DL N.D. Kalue by 25 points. (1 pt/solo tacke, 4/sack, 5/fumble recovery, 5/interception.)So, if Knight returns two interceptions for touchdowns to make it interesting, somebody throw a bucket of cold water on my face. I'll be passed out on the floor from shock.

That first drive wasn't promising for anyone needing anything out of the Miami air "attack". Did Fiedler come close to any receiver?

That first drive wasn't promising for anyone needing anything out of the Miami air "attack". Did Fiedler come close to any receiver?
Yeah, overthrew someone by about 7 or 8 yards. Dawkins was just in the right place at the right time.

All right i'm in. Let me know about the Philly D. They can't get 17 points or i'm out of the championship. One INT is not a good start. :rant:

Oh how i love when that happens..i have chambers and Rasta, I'm down by 45 points and chambers gets tackled at the 1 yard line only to let "EARS" feidler sneak it in..Great..Just FRIGGIN GREAT!! :hot: :rant:

Chris Chambers is a very good receiver and I think he is underutilized. He's a long strider who can run away from people deep and is tough to tackle over the middle. You think with defenses so keyed on stopping RW, that Chambers would have better numbers.

I'm a Dolphin fan but I need Ricky to get 100/2.My wife can't get over it when a situation like Feidler scoring gets me pissed.Give it to Ricky!

Chris Chambers is a very good receiver and I think he is underutilized. He's a long strider who can run away from people deep and is tough to tackle over the middle. You think with defenses so keyed on stopping RW, that Chambers would have better numbers.
Eagles have one of the top rated pass defenses. They can put 6 or 7 in the box and still cover the pass.

Dammit. Hoping the Eagles turn to ball control with the 14-7 lead................in the 2nd quarter. :D
Night HawksWhat did you need? I didn't understand the first time and I am too lazy to read it again.

Night HawksWhat did you need? I didn't understand the first time and I am too lazy to read it again.
To keep the Eagles' defense off the field. I'm up 17 right now but there are yards allowed points and PA points so it's hard to tell what I need. Just as few sacks or turnovers by Miami's offense as possible and some sustained drives to drive up their yardage. Have a good shot. Also have to keep the special teams out of the end zone.

Users who are viewing this thread