What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Dolphins vs. Eagles**** (1 Viewer)

OK 64 yards from Chambers after 1 quarter !!! 6 points !! I need 20 more yards and a reception !! (Oh yea NO FUMBLES !!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
New England ;)
Against Indy? :( Anyways, Iggles should thank GD they are in the NFC. If Miami can score on them like this, geez. Since when did the NFC become the East of the NBA?

Against Indy? :( Anyways, Iggles should thank GD they are in the NFC. If Miami can score on them like this, geez. Since when did the NFC become the East of the NBA?
Ya lol.Miami was shut out the week before.Another big play, this time a Duce 22 yard run.

I'm all for shootouts, but ### ####. Missed tackles or good blocks or what's the deal?? (For the new people, I'm at work every Monday so I'm checking it out on NFL.com)

Ya lol.Miami was shut out the week before.Another big play, this time a Duce 22 yard run.
Miami was shut down by the Texans. :rolleyes:

Miami was shut down by the Texans. :rolleyes:
Miami played the Pats the week before :rolleyes:

Any chance Ricky comes back in, loses one yard rushing and/or fumbles, then goes back to the locker room and calls it a night?

If there's no chance, then goodbye 2003 and hello 2004.

I don't know what his problem is.Maybe it is the built up anger after his 30,000 wrong predictions :rolleyes:
Nah, you're postings are idiotic but mildly entertaining. Just felt like having fun. Next.

Read my ####ing post RKade.Guess the "ducks" quote might have been too much for you.
warner is a backup. Indy scored over 30 pts easy against NE. Next.
Ok son, I think it is time for you to stop with the OD on coffee.Pats have a top 5 scoring D, top 6 ranked defense, and the 6th ranked rushing defense.

Read my ####ing post RKade.Guess the "ducks" quote might have been too much for you.
Ok son, I think it is time for you to stop with the OD on coffee.Pats have a top 5 scoring D, top 6 ranked defense, and the 6th ranked rushing defense.
which means little. Jets have a top 10 passing defense so that means they are great against the pass? NE is good but beatable and if they don't get the tuck rule they can be beat at home. Next.

Read my ####ing post RKade.

Guess the "ducks" quote might have been too much for you.
which means little. Jets have a top 10 passing defense so that means they are great against the pass? NE is good but beatable and if they don't get the tuck rule they can be beat at home. Next.
Two shutouts........Only allowed one touchdown IN THE PAST 5 HOME GAMES!

And before the Jax game, the SAME Jax team that ##### slapped the Texans 27-0. Yes, 27-0.

Before Jax, the Pats did not allow a TD in 4 straight home games. Last team to do that, the 1938 CHAMPIONSHIP Bears.

Tell me, who are the good defenses?

Guppie

Users who are viewing this thread