What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Dolphins vs. Eagles**** (1 Viewer)

I don't know what his problem is.Maybe it is the built up anger after his 30,000 wrong predictions :rolleyes:
Nah, you're postings are idiotic but mildly entertaining. Just felt like having fun. Next.
Gee, you started this, now you want out :rolleyes:
when you bat your eyes a la JMorton at me, ah yea.
Am I the only one who can't understand what this guy says?Hey RKade, I heard your buddies in the AC forum calling for you. How bout you go there for a couple of hours.

Man 64 yards by Chambers in the 1st Q and the big ZERO so far in the 2nd. This hobby is too cool and sucks at the same time !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what his problem is.Maybe it is the built up anger after his 30,000 wrong predictions :rolleyes:
Nah, you're postings are idiotic but mildly entertaining. Just felt like having fun. Next.
Am I the only one who can't understand what this guy says?Hey RKade, I heard your buddies in the AC forum calling for you. How bout you go there for a couple of hours.
look at the sissy icons you put in when you reply to me. This one is your favorite JMort: :rolleyes:

look at the sissy icons you put in when you reply to me. This one is your favorite JMort: :rolleyes:
Nice use of the sissy icons

Vinieteri made a kick just like that last week vs. Miami.The ball went right over the bar but it was during a snow storm.

In order to win my semi-final play off game, I need Miami DB Sammy Knight to outscore Philadelphia DL N.D. Kalu by 25 points. (1 pt/solo tacke, 4/sack, 5/fumble recovery, 5/interception.)So, if Knight returns two interceptions for touchdowns to make it interesting, somebody throw a bucket of cold water on my face. I'll be passed out on the floor from shock.
Half way through the game and half the plan has worked perfectly. Kalu hasn't scored a single point.

I am down by 9 going into the 2nd half. But I have McNabb who's points will hopefully keep going up. He has the Dolphins D who's points will keep going down the more points and yards they give up.I just really need no more turnovers (Are you listening to this, LJ Smith? Get your damn head in the game! :hot: )

Flutie kicks ### but I'm digging Michele Branch in that falcons jersey. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
During halftime I pause and wonder what side of Saddam Hussein's head he's getting smacked upside of??Saddam GOT JACKED UP !!! :thumbup:

A fight is going to break out on the field, and in the stands.Anyone hearing the chants coming from the stands? :D

Anyone hearing the chants coming from the stands? :D
How many feagles are there tonight? Sounds like they're at home.That call was BS, but I didn't expect that kind of outcry in Miami.

Does anyone think that Brian Westbrook is an absolute stud waiting for a chance to explode? I have only seen a few Eagles games this year, but he has been electric in each.I would love to see Andy Reid lose the commitee approach and give him the ball 25-30 times a game.... obviously not for any self-serving, ulterior fantasy motives of mine. ;)

Does anyone think that Brian Westbrook is an absolute stud waiting for a chance to explode? I have only seen a few Eagles games this year, but he has been electric in each.I would love to see Andy Reid lose the commitee approach and give him the ball 25-30 times a game.... obviously not for any self-serving, ulterior fantasy motives of mine. ;)
I agree that Westbrook is a stud. He is easily the Eagles MVP this season, not McNabb. However, I think the Eagles are probably afraid to give him the ball 20 times a game week after week because he is a little bit on the small side.On another note, does anyone else think the refs are trying to give the Eagles a touchdown on this current drive?

Looks like Phinz D is shooting themselves in the foot an awful lot tonight. Don't know if their o will be able to keep compensating.

I agree that Westbrook is a stud. He is easily the Eagles MVP this season, not McNabb. However, I think the Eagles are probably afraid to give him the ball 20 times a game week after week because he is a little bit on the small side.On another note, does anyone else think the refs are trying to give the Eagles a touchdown on this current drive?
I think Westbrook should get his shot at 20-25 times a game.I couldn't agree more.

thank you andy reid for your stupid play calling, thank you for knocking me out of the playoffs!! why you cant hand the damn ball off to a RB at the 1 yard line is beyond me!!!!!!!!! :hot:

thank you andy reid for your stupid play calling, thank you for knocking me out of the playoffs!! why you cant hand the damn ball off to a RB at the 1 yard line is beyond me!!!!!!!!! :hot:
that play would be considered a running play.

Buck really looked fast. I guess I never knew he had that kind of quickness.maybe it's just me.

This Eagles goalline effort is preposterous. 1st and goal on the 1 and they throw 3 times - get a penalty and another 1st and goal from the 3.Yet another pass to CBuck who dives 5 yardsErr, can you say "No confidence in the offensive line?"

Users who are viewing this thread