What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dom DiSandro vs David Tepper. Who was worse? (1 Viewer)

Which behvior is more egregious?

• David Tepper throws drink on opposing fan in the stands

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Dom DiSandro pushing SF player Greenlaw on the field

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

JAA

Footballguy
Eagles :homer:

I believe DiSandro's behaviour was a very unacceptable, heat of the moment action, which deserves punishment. I thought his punishment was righteous and have no issue.

I believe David Tepper was a poor sport with no self control like a petulant child who should never own a NFL franchise. I would have liked to see a 10x punishment ($3m) for his behaviour.

I believe the NFL is sending the wrong message here. What say you?

Dom is worse because he was getting involved in the actual game, but I agree that Tepper should have been punished much more than what the NFL did. Both are big clowns

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
Both are not nearly as bad as being made out to be.

Even as a 49er fan, I didn’t think the Dom incident was anything to get excited about. Only thing that pissed me off was that Greenlaw was ejected.

Tepper tossing part of a drink at a fan is pretty mild. Fan was probably being a DB as a lot of fans who attend games these days are. Heat of the moment. No harm, 300K foul.

Eagles :homer:

I believe DiSandro's behaviour was a very unacceptable, heat of the moment action, which deserves punishment. I thought his punishment was righteous and have no issue.

I believe David Tepper was a poor sport with no self control like a petulant child who should never own a NFL franchise. I would have liked to see a 10x punishment ($3m) for his behaviour.

I believe the NFL is sending the wrong message here. What say you?
Greetings,
-I wanted to launch a full thread on just David Tepper and still might do so. His list of terrible decisions and behavior is well documented at this point since he bought the team.
-I don't think the city cares for Tepper and I feel he has alienated many fans from wanting to support them

I feel strongly the NFL should have a competitive rule in place to protect cites and fans which are the backbone of their business.
5-10 losing seasons in a row, you must sell for current market value of the team, none of them will ever lose a dime and fans don't have to suffer thru generations of poorly run front offices and ownership that never have to lift a finger to make truckloads of money, it should be a privilege or honor to be an owner in the NFL, not a RIGHT that stomps all over the city where they rent space.

Tepper is a classless POS that is the very essence of the old saying Money makes good people better and bad people worse, he's a very bad person that was a hedge fund manager that likes to run the team like a craps table or a day trader that has no ability to take his trigger finger off the keyboard.

He's awful and the fact he is an owner is worse. If an NFL player went and took a gatorade cup and walked over to the stands and flung it at an NFL fan in the stands, what would the result of that be? How about a player that just climbs up in there and snatches someone's hot dog out of their hand and eats it right in front of them, what would happen to them?

Mental health evaluation you say? Tepper needs one and should have to go to weekly meetings

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Easily Tepper...he is an Owner and much more is expected of him then a Head of Security...he is the face of the franchise and should be setting the tone for the whole organization.

Imagine how big of an A-hole Tepper must be behind closed doors?

It's one of 32 jobs like it in the world and he'll pay well but other then the money this has to be one of the worst head coaching openings I can recall in quite some time. The talent's an issue but just imaging having a choice and saying I'll take the job where I got to have weekly meetings with this a-hole?

Tepper significantly worse.

He owns the team, much more control is expected of him than some random security guard.

Good luck, Panther fans. You have a raging man/baby at owner, and a Christmas ornament for a QB.

Tepper, and it's not even close. When your net worth is 20B, a 300k fine is absolutely meaningless. He should have been suspended/not allowed to attend a future game.

I am surprised by the lack of outrage.
I think most who follow the NFL closely are simply not surprised by his actions, he couldn't wait to fire Frank Reich and I don't think there is going to be anyone worth a spit that wants that job, he is stuck trying to get the next great OC/DC coming up the ranks, that could take a lot of personnel changes and that involves players changing all the time.

New Coach has to swallow Bryce Young as his starting QB and also just saw the owner ship the No 1 pick in 2024 to the Chicago Bears so he could over step CJ Stroud and take Young, what coach in their right mind wants to work for this bleep-hole?

• Thanks
I think most who follow the NFL closely are simply not surprised by his actions, he couldn't wait to fire Frank Reich and I don't think there is going to be anyone worth a spit that wants that job, he is stuck trying to get the next great OC/DC coming up the ranks, that could take a lot of personnel changes and that involves players changing all the time.

New Coach has to swallow Bryce Young as his starting QB and also just saw the owner ship the No 1 pick in 2024 to the Chicago Bears so he could over step CJ Stroud and take Young, what coach in their right mind wants to work for this bleep-hole?
Jim Zorn raises his hand.

If I was a perspective OC/DC my focus would be on the buyout/guarantees. Just insane this type of leader owns the consummate team based environment.

DiSandro impacted the game with his malfeasance, so I'm going to go with him. Greenlaw was ejected for retaliating. That's interfering with the product.

Tepper's action was that of a spoiled ten year-old. What a joke that guy is! I feel bad for Carolina fans, but it didn't affect the outcome of the game at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread