What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Don't look now... (ok, go ahead and look) (1 Viewer)

Mungo Burrows

Footballguy
4 teams in the AFC are undefeated and in sole posession of first place in their respective divisions.

And none of them are the Pats, Colts, Jags, Steelers or Chargers.

East - Buffalo

North - Baltimore

South - Tennesee

West - Denver

Granted, it's really early and at this point of the season it really doesn't mean anything, but I doubt anyone would have called that combo before the season.

4 teams in the AFC are undefeated and in sole posession of first place in their respective divisions.

And none of them are the Pats, Colts, Jags, Steelers or Chargers.

East - Buffalo

North - Baltimore

South - Tennesee

West - Denver

Granted, it's really early and at this point of the season it really doesn't mean anything, but I doubt anyone would have called that combo before the season.
I still think NE wins the East. Balt is playing well and it will be a battle for the north with them and the Steelers at this point. Beating Cinci and Clev at their given states is not all that impressive though. Tenn looks like the best team in the south. This is a strong football team. If SD looses on Monday night, then I can't see them catching Den.

An interesting game would be to select which of these teams will fade and which will not.

Users who are viewing this thread