What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Double Check Yahoo Scores (2 Viewers)

seahawk 17

Footballguy
FYI, Yahoo did not take my players points from last night and add them to my total score. It gave me a loss when I actually won. I can't imagine it's just me, so I would check your rosters.

None of the stats posted - zeroes on the player card game logs.

I’m sure they’ll correct it soon. I’m a Commish, is there an email or reported by mechanism for this sort of issue? Just to ensure they’re actively very working to correct it ASAP.

I’m sure they’ll correct it soon. I’m a Commish, is there an email or reported by mechanism for this sort of issue? Just to ensure they’re actively very working to correct it ASAP.
Given the sheer impatience and lunacy of some individuals of this community I’m sure Yahoo knows. I don’t think this is the first time this has happened. 

Yup, same here.  I can understand a glitch in the scoring from last night, but to get a loss when I won 190-132 seems weird.

It's odd because in one if my league the players points are all correct, the total is just wrong.

In another, last night's players have 0's

It's odd because in one if my league the players points are all correct, the total is just wrong.

In another, last night's players have 0's
Legatron has a zero in my matchup (opponents K) but noticed Butker & all the skill players I found have points. Totals are wrong.

They’ll fix it.

Scores already fixed in my league, although the W/L records aren't yet. 

They're on it. Bet the whole thing is good by the end of the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread