What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Downgrade Tatum? (1 Viewer)

RamMan

Footballguy
It's raining in CLE. I'm wondering if Tatum is the sort of runner (shifty vs. power) who needs a dry track to put up big numbers? I've currently got FWP and R. Brown on the bench in favor of Tatum, but I'm beinning to waiver....

It's raining in CLE. I'm wondering if Tatum is the sort of runner (shifty vs. power) who needs a dry track to put up big numbers? I've currently got FWP and R. Brown on the bench in favor of Tatum, but I'm beinning to waiver....
I would think Tatum knows how to run on the wet stuff but you have great options there to help make your decision easier.

Weather wont likely be a factor. Im near Cleveland, and its not bad at all. I used to bench players on the account of weather, but I got burned numerous times.

Going with the gut and starting Foster at home over Tatum.

Something tell me Tatum doesn't put up more than 80 yards on the ground, while I think Foster will best that and is more likely to score a TD, especially with this weather.

Going with the gut and starting Foster at home over Tatum.Something tell me Tatum doesn't put up more than 80 yards on the ground, while I think Foster will best that and is more likely to score a TD, especially with this weather.
I believe Foster is at Cinci.

Users who are viewing this thread