What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DRAFT] FBG Polling Mock (1 Viewer)

Pick a winner

• Reggie Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Williams

• Vince Young

• D'Brickashaw Ferguson

• Total voters

Chaos Commish

Footballguy
Cannot think of a reason to add more options to this one.

Choose the player you expect to be drafted, not who you think will be drafted if you disagree with what you expect.

Reggie has been the consensus choice for some time.

Mario is getting a lot of attention very recently. Several articles have been dedicated to him being a possibility here. Mort just reported that he's the top player on six different teams draft boards.

Vince Young is the local hero and the player the fans want.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson is considered the best player at a position of extreme weakness.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should clarify whether this poll is who we think the Texans WILL take, or who we think the Texans SHOULD take (though in my case I feel both are the same guy I know a lot of people do not).

You should clarify whether this poll is who we think the Texans WILL take, or who we think the Texans SHOULD take (though in my case I feel both are the same guy I know a lot of people do not).
Good point. I think the vote should be reflective of who we expect to be drafted.

Users who are viewing this thread