What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DRAFT] FBG Polling Mock (1 Viewer)

DA BEARS!!!

• Sinorice Moss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DeMeco Ryans

• Jason Allen

• Thomas Howard

• Davin Joseph

• Nick Mangold

• Gabe Watson

• Max Jean-Gilles

• Marcus McNeill

• Leonard Pope

• Marcedes Lewis

• Richard Marshall

• Johnathan Joseph

• Tamba Hali

• Mathias Kiwanuka

• Total voters

Chaos Commish

Footballguy
Needed more polling options again. Narrowed this down best I could, but I typed in 18 names without slowing down. Had to rule out RBs, sorry. Seems reasonable, no?

CLOSED

1.01 Texans Reggie Bush 80%

1.02 Saints D'Brick Ferguson 54%

1.03 Titans Matt Leinart 81%

1.04 Jets Mario Williams 86%

1.05 Packers AJ Hawk 73%

1.06 49ers Vernon Davis 70%

1.07 Raiders Vince Young 59%

1.08 Bills Winston Justice 58%

1.09 Lions Michael Huff 54%

1.10 Cardinals Jay Cutler 46%

1.11 Rams Haloti Ngata 48%

1.12 Browns Brodrick Bunkley 44%

1.13 Ravens Jimmy Williams 45%

1.14 Eagles Chad Jackson 27%

1.15 Broncos Santonio Holmes* 37%

1.16 Dolphins Antonio Cromartie 22%

1.17 Vikings Ernie Sims 52%

1.18 Cowboys Manny Lawson 29%

1.19 Chargers Tye Hill 29%

1.20 Chiefs Eric Winston 23%

1.21 Patriots DeAngelo Williams 47%

1.22 Forty Niners Chad Greenway 37%

1.23 Buccaneers Kamerion Wimbley 23%

1.24 Bengals Donte Whitner 28%

1.25 Giants Bobby Carpenter 40%

1.26 Bears Sinorice Moss 33%

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Marshall was my pick. Not the least bit confident, but he'd be good for them. TE may be the ticket as projected since the season ended, but the DBs are dominating the early voting.

chaos let me say you have done an absolutely marvelous job of doing this.... it is a largely thankless task, but it has been excellently done so far. you deserve much thanks

I'm not the slightest bit certain where they'll go, but I think they'll pass on TE. I had them taking Moss to have as a returner & possible #3. As much as they need a TE, they also need a gamebreaker at returner and receiver (at least until Berrian can consistently prove himself and Bradley is recovered from his torn ACL).

Last edited by a moderator:
chaos let me say you have done an absolutely marvelous job of doing this.... it is a largely thankless task, but it has been excellently done so far. you deserve much thanks
It was much more fun arguing over the early picks. :boxing: It needs more interest and votes, but I appreciate the comments, thanks. I think we recovered admirably from the mid round trainwreck.

I'm not the slightest bit certain where they'll go, but I think they'll pass on TE. I had them taking Moss to have as a returner & possible #3. As much as they need a TE, they also need a gamebreaker at returner and receiver (at least until Berrian can consistently prove himself and Bradley is recovered from his torn ACL).
I'll be stunned if they take Moss. A poll is working to his advantage. 12 votes are split among DBs, doubling Moss's votes, but he's leading because of the split. Kind of telling.

the arguing was fun, but thats where the most uncertainty is, the thing is the Gms have only 15 niutes to choose,,,

If this is what the Bears are left with they can certainly trade down 5-6 picks to one of the many teams in the 27-32 range that is looking for a RB. Moss should be there at 32.

It was much more fun arguing over the early picks. :boxing: It needs more interest and votes, but I appreciate the comments, thanks. I think we recovered admirably from the mid round trainwreck.
Yeah, I'm sorry CC but I lost interest after the 1st 7/8 rounds as I just don't see it as the way things will go. I thus stopped voting and really participating in the thread. Great job none the less. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread